|Episode Eliminated||"In Squad We Trust"|
|Family||Mother, Father, Twin Brother|
|Friends||Griswold, Riley, Ignacio, Lita, Vance(?), Weston,|
Born to a perky couple, Easton arrived early with his twin brother Weston coming behind him soon after. The twins have been best friends ever since. Easton and Weston do most everything together; they’re both on the school’s track team, wear matching outfits, and even finish each other’s sentences!
The only thing they might not do together is take the same math classes; Easton is a member of math club and helped take his team to the finals. Weston…not so much. Easton isn’t actually sure what he wants to do with his future yet, whether it’ll involve math, track or something else…
Both twins are movie buffs and their room is filled with posters of famous people. Easton and Weston’s favorite movies are definitely horror movies, and they make matching monster costumes for Halloween each year, which usually win any costume contest.
Easton and Weston are somewhat infamous, as they’re the only twins for miles in their small town in Iowa; the state filled with cornfields but isn’t even cool enough to be the ‘corn’ state (it’s the ‘Hawkeye’ state, and no, not even named after that Avenger they leave out of all the merchandise). Easton and Weston find it a little weird at times, but they don’t mind too much. As their parents often tell them, having a twin is a special thing.
Easton signed up for the show in hopes of seeing new things outside his same hometown and having a different, new experience.
- Easton was the fifth newcomer eliminated from The Fizzled Fireworks and was the seventh eliminated overall. He received four cups of coffee.
- Easton was always meant to go before the merge, usually around this placing.
- One idea for why Easton was eliminated was because he and Weston kept fighting, resulting in him more focused on beating his brother than winning challenges. At one point, he would duel Weston in a wrestling challenge, and get so into they both be knocked off while fighting and no one would score. It changed mostly do to Pascal's downfall and that not being able with most of the challenges.
- This idea did lead to Easton losing his team a point in the 'Who Is Really On My Team?' challenge and the duels in the trust challenge however.
- Easton wasn't meant to be as secondary, as I wanted to expand on his relationship with the bros and his other Fireworks. I simply ran out of time and room for it.