Welcome to... Featured Stories! Each month a new story becomes featured. If you'd like to nominate your story, enter it below. See the Rules section below for voting instructions.
EDIT (1 September 2016): All story nominations deleted to eliminate clutter and start over fresh. You are free to re-nominate your story if it hasn't already been featured.
Featured Story List
- You must have an account and 100 total edits to vote. There is no edit minimum to nominate a story.
- You must be logged in to vote and you must sign your vote, so the administrators can verify voter eligibility.
- Nominated stories must be at least 50 percent complete. This does not apply to story collections where each chapter stands more or less alone and there is no fixed endpoint.
- Please put new nominations at the bottom of the page.
- A nominated story must have at least four Support votes to win, or six votes if running unopposed. If no candidate gets enough votes, there will be no Featured Story for that month. Disallowed "winners" are eligible to run again.
- Nominees receiving 5 or more Oppose votes may be removed from the ballot at the discretion of the Administrators.
- Vote on as many stories as you wish, but only once per story. You may not vote for your own story.
- The following rules must be followed when opposing a story:
- You must provide a reason for your vote. "No" and "Sorry" are not reasons.
- Oppose votes that appear to be needlessly harsh will be removed. If it's worth saying, it can be said politely.
- Please try to provide constructive criticism. This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted.
- "I want another story to win" votes will be removed. If you want another story to win, then cast a Support vote for the other story and leave it at that.
- "I like another one of your stories better" votes will be removed. The only stories you should be comparing a nominee to are the other nominees.
In the event of a tie, the ballot will remain open until the tie is broken.
Enter nominations below, with new nominations at the bottom of the page.
I nominate Total Drama: Gonudie Island. -Hergergerge
Though it has been a while since anything has been featured, I'd like to see one of the wiki's finest stories get it's due. Though the story will never be completed in it's original format, it has still techinically been completed in the form of a blog post FFL wrote. Also regardless it was over half complete in it's original format when progress halted.
- RIP but amazing nonetheless. Rode a white horse to a black river to swim to you 03:40, February 2, 2020 (UTC)
Now that Genesis has been finished, I want to nominate it. I'm personally proud of it and it's been a part of this wiki for four years.
- Still haven't finished the finale yet but absolutely (canberra) 01:38, February 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm still far from finishing it, but it's still incredible. Rode a white horse to a black river to swim to you 03:40, February 2, 2020 (UTC)