Whoever can guess the final three correctly will win a preview at season two's cast!
You can not change your vote after the final seven. No more changing! The winner of the contest will be revealed after Chapter Twenty. --Nalyd Renrut 20:23, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
After Chapter 15 is up, people can't change their answers, however more people may join. --Nalyd Renrut 15:31, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Dyl, elain and the rat--184.108.40.206 21:00, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Jaz, Dyl, and The Rat Usitgz 04:07, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Elian, Dyl, and Jazz Tdi
Dyl, Belle and The Rat Codaa5 22:58, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Good guesses guys. --Nalyd Renrut 20:47, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Interesting, everyone has Dyl in final three.... --Nalyd Renrut 01:57, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
I am going to mix it up... The Rat, Elian, and Cindy- TDI19
Hmmm...I'd have to go with The Rat, Elian, and Dyl, my original choices.
The Rat, Jaz and Dyl. I hope those are right. Ricky490
WHAT ABOUT ME? I THOUGHT ELIAN, DYL, AND THE RAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK ME! WHY DON'T YOU PICK ALL OF US???? 220.127.116.11 21:35, 1 February 2009 (UTC) Sorry for being so angry. It just doesn't seem fair. 18.104.22.168 21:35, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
When are you going to make Chapter 2? Ricky490
Soon. Right now I'm working on an Elimination Chart. --Nalyd Renrut 14:40, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Lequisha!?! MEanie! Just kidding great story so far, but but...--Redflare 16:54, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, but I think karma will work its way into the game... --Nalyd Renrut 17:02, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
go belle!--22.214.171.124 03:45, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Lol, i love writing for Belle, especially with Dyl. --Nalyd Renrut 12:21, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Nalyd Renrut, what will happen to the other 11 campers who didn't make it to the Surviving Dragons?-Ricky490 23:06, 31 January 2009 (UTC) So, Nayld Renrut, since, your the creator, could you tells us some for spoilers and hints about the upcoming TDP. From Ricky490 00:49, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Well, I can't tell you eliminations or losing tribes... so what kind of poilers would you want? Challenges, rewards? --Nalyd Renrut 11:14, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Chapter Six spoiler: challenge is a pentathalon! --Nalyd Renrut 21:31, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Is TDP only nine chapters? From Ricky490 13:24, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
No, about 20 chapters. --Nalyd Renrut 13:27, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
You notice, everyone with a nickname (except for "The Rat") was been eliminated so far. From Ricky490 22:14, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Oh yeah, lol, I didn't think anybody would notice. One reason behind it is that it is annyoing having to put extra quotes around names. --Nalyd Renrut 22:17, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that 7 characters eliminated so far have been made from 7 of the Top 10 on the original TDI. Only ones made out of Izzy, Heather, and Bridgette are left!!! PS love this fanfiction! Great job Nalyd!!!- 126.96.36.199 22:18, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Oh yeah, I never noticed, lol! GOod observation skills! Thanks! --Nalyd Renrut 11:20, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
This is really cool. I also like the characters!-- Tdi
Thanks! --Nalyd Renrut 01:52, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Chapter 10 is up. --Nalyd Renrut 17:55, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Chapter 11 will be up soon. (ten minutes?) --Nalyd Renrut 22:36, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Here I'm going to post news about the writing.
I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooooo excited for TDP and make sure you check out TDPS too! I cant wait!!! Ezekielguy
Ha, cool! --Nalyd Renrut 11:20, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
Who is going to win?
Who do you think is going to win?
--Nalyd Renrut 11:24, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Here's my new elimination order, and the reasons why:
7. Veronica-No one can take her anymore. When the challenge is to play every human for his/herself dodgeball, and knocks everyone out except The Rat, and he wins invincibility. Slightly annoyed that they can't vote The Rat off, everyone except Dyl and Elian vote Veronica off, and Dyl and Elian vote for Jaz.
6. Jaz-Dyl is just too fierce by now, and Nalyd thinks it has something to do with Belle that changed his life. He literally thrashes Jaz in the challenge, and he, Cindy and Jacob win invincibility. Jacob and Jaz vote for The Rat, but Dyl and Elian stick and vote for Jaz. The Rat votes for Elian, and Cindy votes for Jaz, having her FINALLY leave.
5. Cindy-In a most shocking twist, the kicked off players get to vote off a player from the final 5 and they're all looking forward to voting off The Rat, but miss their chance when Philip builds a chain of people to vote off Cindy.
4. Jacob-The final four are put in teams of 2 (The Rat and Jacob and Elian and Dyl) to battle each other in a paintball fight. Dyl is shot down first, followed by Jacob. Elian shoots The Rat down, making Elian and Dyl win invincibility. Jacob, Elian, and Dyl all angrily vote for The Rat, but The Rat's one vote for Jacob stands out when he digs up the ashes from Julio's burnt immunity idol and uses it.
3. The Rat-The Rat has successfully knocked off 19 campers, leaving the two who have been sane enough through the whole game. Elian wins invincibility, so you can pretty much guess it's game over for The Rat.
2. Dyl-The 10 voted off campers in the jury (Dustin, Lucas, Belle, Julio, Veronica, Jaz, Cindy, Jacob, and The Rat) as well as the campers kicked off before that, are ready for the greatest decision they've ever made: deciding who wins. They decide Dyl, and start celebrating until Nalyd says that he doesn't actually win until they finish the one or two obstacle courses, and if Dyl wins the first one, he wins the game, but if Elian wins, the other obstacle course is set. Elian wins the first course, and Dyl is about to win the second course until Jacob coaxes Elian. Elian suddenly rushes to the finish line, winning the game! 188.8.131.52 21:55, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Nice new guesses! --Nalyd Renrut 22:30, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Here's my elimination order starting from the final 13:
- 13. Dustin
- 12. Veronica
- 11. Lucas
- 10. Josh
- 9. Sarah
- 8. Cindy
- 7. Julio
- 6. Jaz
- 5. Belle
- 4. Jacob
- 3. The Rat
- 2. Dyl
- Winner: Elian
184.108.40.206 22:57, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Why do you think Elian is going to win? --Nalyd Renrut 19:58, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
She seems to have the best personality out of everyone else. Also, what I don't get is how Jacob beat out Dome and Josh beat out Mara when there was a tie. Could you explain that? 220.127.116.11 23:41, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Actually, 3 out of 5 votes went to Dome. Mara got 3 votes, Josh got 2, and Sarah got 1, so Mara got the most. --Nalyd Renrut 00:04, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Why? --Nalyd Renrut 00:04, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- 13. Sarah
- 12. Veronica
- 11. Lucas
- 10. Cindy
- 9. Dustin
- 8. Julio
- 7. Josh
- 5. Elian
- 4. Belle
- 3. The Rat
- 2. Jaz
- 1. Dyl
Where I think they are going to finish Usitgz 00:13, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
I like all of these guesses. I enjoy that people like reading TDP. --Nalyd Renrut 00:18, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
May I make Chapter Ten of TDP? And a good idea for one episode would be to show the losers.
Actually, i write all the chapters, and I plan for the losers to do SOMETHING. --Nalyd Renrut 01:50, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- 13. Elain
- 12. Veronica
- 11. Lucas
- 10. Josh
- 9. Julio
- 8. Jaz
- 7. Sarah
- 6. Cindy
- 5. Jacob
- 4. Dustin
- 3. Belle
- 2. The Rat
- Winner: Dyl
--Redflare 23:32, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Interesting theories. --Nalyd Renrut 23:34, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- 13. Sarah
- 12. The Rat
- 11. Elain
- 10. Jacob
- 9. Cindy
- 8. Jaz
- 7. Julio
- 6. Josh
- 5. Dustin
- 4. Veronica
- 3. Lucas
- 2. Dyl
- Winner: Belle (From Ricky490 23:36, 16 January 2009 (UTC)) Can't wait for the next chapter
Does Dyl and Belle become friends or maybe even MORE THAN FRIENDS?---Ricky490 23:48, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
You won't find THAT out quite yet, but chapter 10 won't be lacking in romance for two lucky castaways. --Nalyd Renrut 01:08, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- 14. Josh, he completely bombs the next challenge due to lack of physical strength.
- 13. Lucas, he accidently almost kills The Rat, so The Rat and Jacob vote as an alliance and Elian does too.
- 12. Veronica, During the challenges she broke her nail and started freaking out only to receive votes from the others.
- 11. Jacob, in a twist, Jacob is eliminated when "The Rat" uses another individual immunity idol. Elian and Jacob voted for him, and "The Rat" votes for Jacob for starting to disobey him and the alliance he made.
- TEAM MERGE: Lequisha and Sam return.
- 10. Julio, the teams merge and he ends up accidently kissing Dyl, which freaks out Belle and she convinces the others to boot him.
- 9. Sam, she was really rude to everyone on the island when she returns.
- 8. Dyl, in the most shocking elimination, Dyl is voted off because the challenge was a race, and the last one to make it was eliminated on the spot. The Rat was the slowest, but sidelines Dyl by pushing him into a ditch.
- 7. Belle, she tries to eliminate "The Rat", because of Dyl, but is voted off, because The Rat figures there is trouble, and threatens the others to either vote with him, and be fine, or vote with Belle, and find themselves in a whole heck of a lot of trouble.
- 6. Dustin, the losers vote him off because: They didn't want THE RAT to be at there place, that Jaz, Elian, and Cindy were really good and did not deserve to be kicked off, Lequisha would get really t'oed if they voted her, and they wanted to help Dustin out of the rat's threatening ways.
- 5. Jaz, she decides to withdraw, when she comes to sense that the challenge were getting way to crazy, and even life-threatening.
- 4. Lequisha, The Rat tells Nalyd that Lequisha has been cheating and even had a criminal record which forces her to be off the show.
- 3. The Rat, FINALLY The Rat leaves on a technicality, like Heather does.
- 2. Cindy, in the final showdown at the final part, she realizes that winning the money would do nothing for her, because what would she do with it on Amard?
- 1. Elian, Elian wins because of Cindy's choice, but mainly because her kindness and athletic abilities catapult her to win very efficiently.
Interesting, I like it. =) --Nalyd Renrut 12:25, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
My predictions for future eliminations:
- 13. Veronica-Originally, Dustin and Julio planned to vote her off a while ago, and Cindy can't take her anymore. Veronica makes it even worst by wiping out in the challenge, costing her team the win, and it ends up like this--Veronica votes for Julio, Cindy votes for Dustin, Dustin votes for Veronica, and Cindy is declared still in. The deciding vote--Julio's--goes to Veronica.
- 12. Lucas--It's every player for himself now, and Lucas is the only one who does the challenge correctly, besides Elian. She wins invincibility, but everyone is annoyed at Lucas' talent, and votes him off to thin out the competition.
- 11. Josh--He might have been the least physical of the competition, but he was still competition. He rolls down a high mountain and knocks out the other nine--he and Belle try to lift a huge board and smashes Belle--he distracts everyone when he humiliates himself--and in the end, everyone except Jaz and Dustin, who feels sympathetic, votes him off.
- 10. Dustin-Jacob reluctantly gets back at Julio for winning the challenge a few weeks ago from The Rat's orders, and convinces Dustin that Julio secretly hates him. Seeing Dustin ignore him and call him names, Julio angrily tells everyone to vote Dustin off. Half vote for Dustin, and half vote for Julio. With Elian being the deciding vote, Dustin is voted off.
- 9. Cindy-She gets a video from Veronica saying that Veronica needs her back. Trapped between friends and money, she goes for the money, but does the third best in the challenge. Jacob wins invincibility, and in the end it's between Elian and her to see who gets voted out. The deciding person, Jacob, votes for Cindy, and she's voted off. Getting ready to go back to her tribe, she packs her bags.
- 8. Julio-Philip returns to the island. He is angry at Dyl for voting him off, and threatens to vote Dyl off unless he votes for the person Philip wants him to. Dyl nervously agrees. Jaz wins invincibilility, and it's between Philip and Julio to be voted off. Dyl's the deciding vote, and reluctantly votes for Julio.
- 7. Philip-In a special twist, the losers get to decide who gets voted off. Philip gets voted off unanimously.
- 6. Jaz-In his way of evilness, The Rat ties Nalyd up and steals his clothes to disguise himself as Nalyd. "Nalyd" explains that The Rat was voted off secretly last night, then brings Josh back to the island. Completely unfocused, Jaz loses the challenge and is kicked off automatically.
- 5. Belle-The Rat comes back and Josh disappears. Dyl wins invinciblility. It's between Belle and Jacob to see who gets eliminated. Elian takes the deciding vote and votes for Belle. Dyl kisses Belle on the cheek before she leaves, and Belle faints and doesn't wake up until she's with the other losers.
- 4. Jacob-Elian wins invincibilty while The Rat finally breaks his alliance with Jacob. Angry, Jacob, Elian, and Dyl all vote for The Rat, but The Rat's one vote for Jacob stands out when he gets an immunity idol.
- 3. The Rat-Midway through a sudden-death challenge, Josh comes back again. Nalyd angily asked who planned it, but no one confesses. He switches to a mystery challenge to find out who brought Josh back. Dyl and Elian both end up with the Rat and The Rat ends up with Dyl bringing Josh back. Majority rules, and The Rat is eliminated, kicking and screaming the whole way back.
Since Dyl stays in the whole game, I won't put his elimination. 18.104.22.168 19:03, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
So Elian and Dyl are final two? --Nalyd Renrut 19:07, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
I like those reasons. And can everyone giving an elimination order add a * so the page is neater. --Nalyd Renrut 15:08, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- 12. Dyl- It says that it'll be the most touching moments, where Belle and Dyl kiss. But due to their kissing, they cost their team the challenge and Dyl gets voted out.
- Eliminated: Josh
I like your predictions, interesting reason for Dyl to go! --Nalyd Renrut 18:31, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Who are your favorite/worst relationships? --Nalyd Renrut 18:42, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Josh and Jaz is a favorite. --Tdi
Dyl and Belle is my favorite. From Ricky490 18:53, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Cool, do you have a least favorite? --Nalyd Renrut 18:54, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
I like the Josh & Jaz relationship best, because neither of them drag it on and don't always keep it. Belle and Dyl is my least favorite because it isn't mutual and kind of drags on.
Hm, interesting opinions. --Nalyd Renrut 23:12, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Fave:Tie DylxBelle "The Rat"xJaz Crack FTW!!!!!!!! Least: JoshxJaz
The Rat and Jaz? Lol, ncie XD --Nalyd Renrut 16:47, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Can we have second favorites, if we do it would be Elian and Jacob. Ricky490 (P.S. Nice matchup)
They're cool. I thought Eva and tyler would end up in TDI lol. --Nalyd Renrut 16:50, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
I did not see that coming. Josh being voted off? Tdi
Yup, Belle and Dyl teamed up and Dyl used his immunity idol on Belle. You see, if Dyl didn't, Bell had gotten more previous votes and would have been eliminated. --Nalyd Renrut 23:03, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
I was right about Josh being ousted next, just the wrong reason!!! LOL!!!- TDI19
Good job! --Nalyd Renrut 23:14, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
When are you gonna choose someone from MY list to be voted off? 22.214.171.124 23:17, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
I made a list (which I will not post) of who gets eliminated when and I work by that. Sometimes I change things (like the rat getting out fourth) --Nalyd Renrut 23:19, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Some more questions for fans to answer!
1. Who should've gone, but is still in?
2. Who is going to final three?
3. What do you think of the final eleven? --Nalyd Renrut 20:47, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
1. The Rat
2. Elian, Dyl, and Jazz
3. I like the final 11. --Tdi
2. The Rat, Dyl, Elian
3. I sort of like it, but sometimes there are people that should stick around a while and instead go home
Interesting, thanks for taking time to answer the questions. =) --Nalyd Renrut 11:15, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
2.Dyl, Jaz, and The Rat
3. I like the final 11 but Josh got voted out!
Usitgz 00:05, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, I had to do it to give Dyl and Belle a sweet moment. --Nalyd Renrut 00:13, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
1. Definitely "The Rat". Well then again, he does play the game strategically, so maybe Veronica
2. Elian, The Rat :(, and Cindy
3. I like most of the Top 11. I dont really like Lucas or The Rat, but everyone else is good.
I realized that The Rat's gameplay is like Heather's. He and Heather are mean, but it can be argued that they are playing the game. --Nalyd Renrut 11:52, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
HOW COULD YOU?
You voted off belle, I demand that she be let back in! Just kidding, but its not fair, stupid Jaz, I hope she goes!--126.96.36.199 02:59, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
I knew Belle's elimination wouldn't be controversy free. I am sorry. Was it worth it for Dyl to talk and kiss her by choice? --Nalyd Renrut 11:10, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
A most exellent fanfic.
Unlike most fanfics it's not just a transcript where the lines have been randomly moved allover the article thus making it confusing. Neither does it feature a bunch of random crap like DJ suddenly throwing everyone of a cliff, no offense to whoever wrote that but COME ON!!! This is by far my favorite Tdi fan-fic so far and I'm looking forward to more enjoyable reading. 188.8.131.52 21:22, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! I always enjoy knowing that people enjoy this fanfic. I agree that reading a script is harder than a full story.--Nalyd Renrut 11:13, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
The Rat's Elimination
Ok, so I have it. Jacob is voted out in the final 7. There are now 2 alliances in the final 6: Elian, Cindy, Dyl and Veronica, Jaz, and The Rat. For the elimination, Elian wins invincibility again. Elian's alliance teams up with Veronica and Jaz to finally eliminate the rat. With knowledge from The Rat's alliance, they devise a well-crafted plan. Elian, Cindy, and Dyl wait for the Rat to pass by the place where they were talking. As he walks by, they say that they are going to vote off Jaz, as Veronica is no threat, and when someone votes off The Rat, they get voted out, plus Jaz is a good competitor. The Rat goes back to Veronica and Jaz and lets them know about the plan. He gives Jaz his FINAL immunity idol, to protect her from getting kicked off, and saving his alliance. Then the three of them would vote as a group and knock out either Cindy or Dyl, that way, their alliance would have the majority vote until the final 3. When the Rat is away, Veronica and Jaz go to the other hut, and as Dyl had an idol, he checks to make sure it is real, to avoid having the thing with Lucas happen to Jaz. It is a real idol. Then the six go to the vote. Jaz, Elian, Veronica, Dyl, and Cindy vote off The Rat. The Rat votes for Dyl, thinking that Jaz would use the idol to save their alliance and then his two members vote for Dyl. When the votes are count, Jaz does not use her idol, which confuses The Rat. It is then revealed he is voted off, he realizes what happened, and goes into a fit of rage, and Bob throws a boulder at his head, if for no other reason but to make him shut up!!! Ta-da!!!- TDI19
Amazingly, The Rat goes under circumstances equally complicated!!! Good job!--Nalyd Renrut 23:53, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
OKAy, as many of you know we are down to the final
5, 4, 3 2! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Katie Sadie Moment XD) On Thursday I will post THE FINALE where the winner will be revealed! --Nalyd Renrut 02:03, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
It's ironic, Dyl and Elian (made out of Ezekiel and Eva) are in Final 2 and in Total Drama Island, Ezekiel and Eva were the first 2 eliminated.
My final 3 all won invincibility this round!!! I am feeling good about my predicition. Love TDP!!!- TDI19
Woah! Good job! Lol, I didn't notice at first. (For anybody wondering I don't use the final three guesses as a way to make sure everybody is wrong) Anyway, I am sure that the finale will be in the next few days. --Nalyd Renrut 02:18, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Finale in the next few days? AWESOME!!!!! Wow, Owen moment. Didn't see that coming. Anyway, I really hope Dyl wins or at least comes in second. He's my favorite of all these characters! *drools a little* Sunshineandravioli 17:37, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Did you get Veronica's name from the movie Heathers?--184.108.40.206 17:24, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Will there be a Total Drama Paradise Special? Hi. I'm the biggest tdi fan. Check out my user page.
Let's just say you haven't seen the last of these poor 22 kids. --User:Nalyd Renrut
YAY DYL WON! *attempts to hug him but face smacks into computer screen* Oww. So... now that this is over... what am I supposed to read??? Sunshineandravioli 20:32, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
NOOO! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING DYL!!!! Oh well. *goes to follow Duncan around* Sunshineandravioli 20:39, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Okay guys, I am writing a reunion that takes place 6 months after Dyl wins. Do you have any questions the characters should answer? --User:Nalyd Renrut
Sure. Eeeer..... Would you, Veronica, give Lucas a chance if you had to? 220.127.116.11 21:55, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
I have a few:
- Ugly, what is your real name?
- Hobo, what is your real name?
- Dome, what is your real name?
- Dyl, what is your ex-girlfriend's real name?--Call me Zakkoroen.Talk to me.What I've done.. 20:57, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
I have a few, too:
- Ugly, have you ever thought of getting a full make over.
- Lequisha, what would you do to "The Rat" for voting you off?
- Sarah and Mara, have you ever not wanted to be goth? Can you show us a picture of when you were not?
Here are mine:
- The Rat/Simon, are you going to stop lying and cheating now that the season's over?
- Jaz, will you ever come to respect Belle and Dyl?
- Yo! Nalyd, were you crazed at the beginning of how many goths there were?
- Dome, why don't you just wear a bigger hat and paint your sandals? 18.104.22.168 23:44, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- How did the Rat became such a "rat"?
- Will the appearences of the characters change through the years?
- Will new relationship be formed? And old relationships be broken?
- Will the people on the island be agreesive towards Belle and The Rat?. These are my questions.---Ricky490 01:25, 10 February 2009 (UTC)(One more question, will any embrassing moments happen on the island to some campers like Sam, Lucas, Jaz and the Rat? Maybe?)
- Dyl: Why are you so lucky!
- Nalyd: Since your the host what is going to cook up during the reunion
Usitgz 20:44, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Everybody: Do any of you campers like Deep Impact?
22.214.171.124 20:43, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Nice idea, your making random phrases as your titles like they do in the Survivor show, Nice IDea! Ricky490, out.
Hey, Nalyd. In chpt. 17, You misspelled Thaddeus. Just wanted to point that out. XD--HarryPotterFan5678 18:48, September 12, 2009 (UTC)