User's Name: TDIFan13
Stereotype: The Clueless Goof
Description: Angie is an all-around great friend. She may be a bit clueless, but she's got many quirks that make people love her attitude. Even though she doesn't think highly of mineral water; believing it to be for rich folks, organic food; believing it to be for weight-conscious dopes, and band-aids; believing them to be useless objects that are used to make people look cool, she accepts everything in life the way it is. She's quite spiritual and very down-to-earth, but potato chips and fatty-foods are never turned down by her.
Stereotype: The Sarcastic Game Player
Description: Usually when anything is going on, Jordan has always got a sarcastic comment to say. It doesn't matter what situation he's in, he'll speak his mind. On the other hand, he knows just how to play this game. He knows in order to win he has to lie, cheat, and play his way through, taking everyone around him down. He is physically capable of most things and usually does good in challenges. He feels he is the perfect player for this game and will do whatever it takes to take everyone down.
Alright, I hope Jordan is good enough to get in. --Spikes793 07:30, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
User's Name: TDA ROCKS
Stereotype: The Class Nerd
Description: Derek has been a smart, outgoing guy trying to outcome situations. He has been beaten up by everyone bully who tries to hurt him. After, taking self defense classes, he has proven that he can handle himself. He tends to read books then even go outside for the day and is intelligent in beating his own parents in chess and chinese checkers. He is a nice guy but fears that they will reject him. He has even out took a bully with one punch. After a physician, He is stuck between showing his outdoor and smart skills to people. So, he signed up for Total Drama Stardom to become more popular with everyone and also prove that nerds can out prevail in competitions. tdarocks talks 14:55, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
User's Name: Mygeto
Stereotype: The Magician
Description: Mordecai, though often called "Cai" by his peers, is an aspiring magician. Ever since a young age, Mordecai had always been fascinated with sorcery and other magical things. Even every Halloween, he'd go as a wizard. Ever since a young age, Mordecai practiced magic with hopes of perfecting it and showing the world. Though due to him doing this too often, he never had many friends and would annoy others with his constant rambling of the magical arts. He often wears a peculiar get-up and is never far away from his wand he uses to cast his "magic".
-- Mygeto likes to STEAL your edits 09:23, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
I really like the idea of this. :)
User's Name: Bbhinton15
Stereotype: The Big Bro
Description: Brandon can get along with anyone he chooses to. Most of the time, that means everyone. He's smart, very independent, yet very friendly, and he's eager to listen to the problems of others, all skills inherited from his great family. His mother is a therapist, while his father is a college professor. In addition, he's an all-around great guy who's eager to win the competition.
Again, I really like this idea, and I hope this is epic! Which... I know it will be. It's written by you. ^_^ ~ & 01:55, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Users name: TotalDramaFan1000
Stereotype: The Rich Snob
Description: Carter is the 12th richest person in the world. But that was never good enough for him. He always wanted more and more money. He would buy and sell British orphanages and keep the orphans as slaves. He also got married to a girl in Las Vegas and divorced her the next day to get half of her expensive things. He join this competition so he could win and get more money, and he won't stop at anything from wining.TotalDramaFan1000 a booty as luscious as an apple 09:36, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Stereotype: The Bully.
Description: Mike has been a bully in school since around grade four. He has been in detention for several reasons before, like pushing kids into a lockers, hiding their backpacks in the garbage and wedging them too. But Mike might have a nice side when you grow on him.
Good luck Kg, sounds epic
User's Name: Goldenshane
Stereotype: The Dumb Model
Description: Tammy has never been the brightest bulb of the bunch. Often times forgetting simple stuff and never doing well at school. However, she has her moments of pure genius. One time, on a math test, she got an A-Plus. However, the next math test, she failed. Tammy's parents lavish her, so she doesn't have to do anything. Tammy has a lot of friends, most of them look past her forgetfulness and see that she really is a sweet girl.
Hope I get in! :) Goldenshane 12:11, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Name: "LOL"
- Stereotype: The Hot, Funny Gal
- Role: Protagonist
- Description: (read the description on the page and make it shorter if you'd like...)
User's Name: TT66
Stereotype: The Rich Man
Description: Jackie is very, smart, pretty & sexy. her family is very rich i mean very rich. her dad is the prime minster of Canada. Shes 16 years old And already knows how to drive. TT66
User's Name: KoopaKidJr.
Stereotype: The Demon
Description: The description is here.
Stereotype: The Crazy Guy
Description:Frosti was a troubled child when he was little. When he was just 14, he ran away from home a joined the army, even though he had no desire to go to war. He passed through training and was shipped off to the Army base somehwere. The colonel discovered his age, and sent him home. However, before that happened, Frosti went a little crazy after seein one of his friends down. He now id insane, saying things that dont make sense. He signed up for this after his parents urged him to, thinking that it might improve his condition.
User's Name: TotalDramaAddict
Stereotype: The Strategist
Description: Logan was always a good kid. He can make many friends fast and always gets good grades. His problem is he is very competitive. He will always try to do his best and won't give up without a fight, unless someones safety is at stake. Logan decided to sign up because a smart guy could finally win. He plans to do a lot to the top, and will do it right.
User's Name: Sprinklemist
Stereotype: The Easily Excitable Jock
Role: ? Whatever you see fit.
Description: Brendon loves sports. Brendon loves competition. Brendon loves puppies. Brendon loves umbrella hats. Brendon pretty much loves anything. When he sees something he likes, he becomes very enthused over the sighting, stopping what he was doing to look at it and vocalize how he likes it. He once stopped spotting a friend who was lifting a heavy barbell, because he noticed shoes that he liked, and the guy he was spotting dropped his weight while Brendon excitedly told the guy wearing the shoes how much he loved his shoes. Brendon also avoided a game winning touchdown because he noticed a butterfly. Needless to say, his coach is tired of his lack of focus, and he has been suspended from the team for the time being. Brendon is a great athlete, he just has trouble staying focused on one thing at a time.
User's Name: TDALindsayfan1
Stereotype: The Wealthy Princess
Description: Jessica is the daughter of a long-line of welathy males. Her father and all of his father's fathers were welathy lawyers. Now, her father is a lawyer. Jessica grew up a wealthy princess. She hates studious people and things due to them being boring to her. She ignores her twin sister's orders. She gets along with most people, although she doesn't get along with some due to her attitude. She acts as if she rules the world and that usually gets on peoples nerves. She can't talk to people for a long time due to her hate of long conversations. Jessica likes cute things, like bunny rabbits and puppies, but truly dislikes school and homework and anything relating to doing work. She can overcome this by realizing she'll get something at the end. She is also a vegetarian and will not eat meat. She is a gymnast.
User's Name: EzekielTylerfan
Stereotype: The Accident Prone Comedian
Description: See Talk: Total Drama Azriole
User's Name: The Anonymous User
Stereotype: "The Blood Flower" (Theatrical, nonconformist individual type)
Description: See character page (follow link in her name)
User's Name: Anonymos
Stereotype: The Bossy Girl
Description: Ivy was born into a family of wealthy CEOs. She took on the personality of someone who takes charge of a situation. She has been student council president, seven years running. She has gotten the unique ability to win over any crowd and get them to trust her with making big decisions, and she often makes the right decision, due to her being very intelligent. However, should anyone defy her judgement, she'll get rather angry, and an instant enemy will be made. That also goes for anyone who tries to take the leadership roll from her. It takes a lot to get Ivy to trust somebody to make decisions other than her. Ivy is also a bit of a perfectionist. In addition to being student council president, she has also been on the cheerleading squad several years in a row. Only the prettiest girls in the school make it on the squad, making her smart and pretty, but due to her commanding personality, no boys want to date her. She joined to win the money to start her own business, and perhaps get a boyfriend along the way.
User's Name: Fanfiction2010
Stereotype: The Quarterback
Description: Vance grew up, raised by his single father who played football a lot. Vance's father was a professional football player for the NFL until he retired to take care of Vance after Vance's mother had got put into prison. Vance's father always encouraged Vance to live his dream and play football. Vance turned out to be a natural at playing football. In high school, he didn't have to tryout for the team because the coach knew that Vance was good enough for the team. Vance got the role as quarterback on his highschool team. He helped the team win against other schools and win the Mini Bowl. With all the football he plays, Vance doesn't have time to study, so he's a D student. His father hired tutors for him, but Vance ditched then. He then entered a competition for a reality show and won, losing his beloved quarterback title. But he didn't care, because he was getting the chance to win a million dollars.
I know we've had our differences by that shouldn't be held against me. *crosses fingers* Fann Y. Fiction the 2010th ☆ Legendary Schadenfreude! UNISON BUDDIES EVERYWHERE!!! 00:55, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
User's Name: Turnertang
Stereotype: The Rapper
Description: Chris was born into the harsh streets of Detroit. His parents didn't care about him so he kind o had to raise himself but he had some help from his older brother, Dwayne. He wanted to find a way to become popular but one day when he was down a street he bumped into some tough looking men who challenge him to a rap off which he won by a long shot. Now he's always on the street rapping. He's the king of rapping in Detroit and a lot of people now his in Detroit know his name. People in Detroit now him by his rapper name Beat-Master. He entered the competition to rap on T.V. to make more people know his name.
User's Name: Reddude
Stereotype: The Player
Description: Niko has always been a player. He has lived in poverty his whole life, but his cool moves land him relationships left and right. He's hated by most women he's had a relationship with, but that doesn't seem to bother him. He wants to join Total Drama Stardom for fame. And to also cause on heck of a scandal!
--Arms so right, it's ill! Worth one-fifth of the mil!I’ll pay you back somehow! Pineapple-head me now! 02:29, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
User's Name: TDADJ
Stereotype: The Intelligent Musician
Description: Taner has been living an average life, hanging out with his friends, managing to get into one of the highest renowned school in his school, and even making some music. He practice and has made his own music on the Piano and guitar. He wants to join Total Drama Stardom in order to show off his skills. His music will want you to rock!
--It's-a Me! Zach! ...No. It's really TDADJ... 13:07, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Final Two Guessing "Contest"
Brandon and Jessica? I was told to get a signature , so I did 01:52, January 21, 2011 (UTC) Brandon and Brendon TDAddict Well... He's better than nothing. 01:54, January 21, 2011 (UTC) Niko and Valerie? ☃Worker Elf Reddy☃ Making presents For all! 02:01, January 21, 2011 (UTC) Luke and Valerie Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 03:34, January 21, 2011 (UTC) Mordecai and Sydney Gotta get pants! Go get your pants! Button, fly! 16:46, January 21, 2011 (UTC) Sydney and Brandon? Comistrip2000 talk|page 02:53, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Luke and Mordecai?- The Anonymous User 03:54, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Angie and Brandon!! ^^ --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 21:06, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Jessica and Brandon--On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree! 21:08, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Claire and Mordecai. ~ & 21:30, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Valerie and Luke? --One by one, they’ll all go down!Trixie for Roleplay Season 4!!! 19:02, January 27, 2011 (UTC) Brandon and Jessica :3.Tdifan24 22:03, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Brendon and Valerie. ~ CD-TDA is a Shooting Star! ★ 12:20, January 29, 2011 (UTC) Mordecai and Angie (This won't win xD). --mtdm doz knot no hoe 2 spill 21:43, January 30, 2011 (UTC) Hm...I really like Valerie and Ivy...so, those are my guesses.She's a cat in disguise! She reminds me of Professor McGonagall... 23:34, February 10, 2011 (UTC) I don't have a character but can I guess anyway? If I can then Claire, and Luke.FanOfStuff 01:38, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Brian and Luke? :/ --☃Worker Elf Reddy☃ Making presents For all! 03:41, January 23, 2011 (UTC) Dammit... Brandon and Brian? I was told to get a signature , so I did 13:19, January 29, 2011 (UTC) How about Luke and Sydney? Tdifan24 editing for wikia :D :3 04:50, February 4, 2011 (UTC) Brandon and Valerie. Oh, cranky Josh. He's gettin' so cranky. Oh, so very cranky. And now he's breakin' things... 22:12, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Angie and Brendon? o_o --MTDM 18:37, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Timothy and Claire. TDAddict - You know who he is, and don't forget it. 21:50, July 27, 2011 (UTC) Luke and Angie? ~00:24, July 28, 2011 (UTC) Sydney and Brendon Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 02:33, August 3, 2011 (UTC) Brendon and Claire?--I will vogue like Madonna. 15:23, August 17, 2011 (UTC)
Brendon and Claire. IDK why. --- Neko-naito"Feed me, Seymour!" 18:49, July 25, 2011 (UTC) Timothy and Angie? ~ Jason Derulo Yeah... 21:50, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
You didn't think that Frosti was good enough? Oh well, I still await this story. Sure to be as good as any of your others. Is this the final blow out story? Or are you not doing Total Drama World Tour...??
- I just didn't really want the stereotypical crazy person in the FF, sorry. And, yes, I am still doing TDWT?, but that won't be for a long while.
- Didnt mean for that to be mean... Ma bad...
Wonderful chapter. I loved the episode, and was sad that Brian was eliminated. Timothy's great, so is Angie. Luke is really whiny, but I'm sure that - yeah, no, nevermind, I don't really know what you're going to do with him. Brandon and Brendon aren't on the same team! *wails* --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 01:18, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I really didn't want to eliminate a submitted character first, so, he was the only one I thought should've gone first.
I really liked the introductory chapter. You did well with it. I'll give more specifics next chapter, as I'm pretty tired right now. Brendon was enjoyable, as were some others I don't remember. SprinklemistCyan is the new green. 03:41, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. :)
This chapter was really amazing. I loved my Brandon character. Quite frankly, the things I enjoyed most were the foreshadows to a big Brandon-Brendon conflct (no offense, Sprink :P) and Valerie's... level of "stuk-up-itude" (yes, I just made that up). Great first chapter, KG. ~ & 01:55, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. :D I really like the Brandon-Brendon conflict. I really love writing for Valerie, too.
- To be honest, Niko's the hardest character for me to write for, tied with Emilie. :-/
Awesome chapter KG! Jessica was definitely a good choice for me to let you use. You made her exactly how she's supposed to act, spot on! Can't wait 'til the next chapter. BTW, loved how you made her and Brendon have that conflict.--You know we're superstars We R who we R We're dancin' like we're dumb! 15:09, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Jessica's just awesome in general, she's so outgoing, and she basically says what everyone else doesn't wanna say.
Awesome chapter! Really loved it! BTW, for future chapters, Jessica is a French-Canadian and speaks French (like me)--Jessica (logged off)
- Aw, well, I'm not sure if that'll help in future chapters, but, I'll see.
I enjoyed the second chapter, too (I'm not surprised). I liked the argument, involving Celine Dion and magic, and the resulting slumber. The bacteria virgin line was quite amusing, too. XD Great job, overall. SprinklemistCyan is the new green. 23:37, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Timothy's line and the argument totally made the chapter, in my opinion, hehe.
Hehe. Awesome chappy, Kg. I loed Luke & Cai's arguing, Timothy's lines, etc. Oh, and here's a trivia point. Lol! There was a rhyme on chapter two. The Credit Cards lifted their beach ball in the air. "Done!" Maple setup was thrown everywhere, and even in Timothy's hair. idk if that's the right quote, cuz' my copy button wasn't working. >.> Anyways, did you mean to rhyme? xD. --mtdm doz knot no hoe 2 spill 03:12, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I totally did that rhyming-thing on purpose. xD
- Oh, yeah, I'm going to do that, I just forgot to post her up there. Whoops.
Alright, I read the latest three chapters yesterday, and may I just say, they are horrible. I've never read something so terrible in my life. I think you should just give up writing...loljk, they were great. Angie was especially hilarious, with her baking-fanatic moment. I totally forgot Amanda existed, so I didn't mind her getting the boot. --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 19:28, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yaaaaaaaaaay! :D Amanda's a sorta-quiet one that inevitably had to go early.
Aw, Brendon is the best. XD I caught up on the three latest chapters, sorry I got behind on them. I had no idea that vanilla extract could blow off women's shirts like that. o_O XD Great work on all of it. I was actually expecting Mordecai and Emilie somehow surviving that vote unscathed. SprinklemistCyan is the new green. 19:41, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I just realized that Sydney and Ivy don't wear bras. o.o I was originally planning on getting rid of Sydney, but a Luke-Brendon alliance would be pretty weird. :P
You're writing for Niko perfectly! :D I've enjoyed the last couple ofchallenges,especially the New Yorkone. Keep it up! :3--♚Prince Reddude the FIRST♚ Slicing the enemy 'til the night falls short... 21:25, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
- O.O Really? Wow, Niko's probably the toughest to write for at the moment. And thanks, I'm trying my best> :D
Liked the Aftermath. My favorite parts were Brian saying "Raaaaaah!" when he walked out, and Emilie's whole interview. I kind of wish she stayed in longer, but oh well. SprinklemistCyan is the new green. 16:24, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
Wn'll chapter 8 be here? I'm eager to see Cai and Luke's battle go on, get more deets on Valko, and other stuff! XD --Reddy logged out
Loved the new chapter; excited that it was going to be an elimination, but it wasn't. Nevertheless, it was still funny. Luke and Mordecai's fighting is still hilarious. Great chapter overall, but if there's no elimination soon, I will bite your head off. That is all. --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 23:14, January 14, 2011 (UTC)
- ..... Good. :D
I really really enjoyed the new chapter. I think it was my favorite one yet. I liked all the Jersey Shore references, though I don't watch the show, myself. If you're ever bored, I would love to see pictures of the contestants after their hair makeovers. Also... Go Brendon for dominating this time. 8D Keep up the good work. This chapter was quite funny (not that the others aren't, of course). Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 03:45, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've definitely been watching too many marathons of that. XD
Loved the new chapter, and the large student. XD He was my favorite. I also liked the location and jokes about it. The locations make the story that much more enjoyable to read, I think... Well, for me, anyway. I also like the makeover pics (that I wanted to see). Luke and Timothy's are pretty cool. Luke probably purposely looks like Duncan. XD Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 04:00, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I was thinking about making it a final three guessing contest, but it might be a bit obvious (you'll get it once I get to like, Chapter 18). And a winner guessing contest seems a little too "first come, first serve" for my tastes. :P
Loved the new chapter, Kg. Can't wait 'til new chappy is up and running. Suggestion for the suggestion box: make a winner's guessing contest or a final 3 guessing contest, or both!--On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree! 22:23, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I love you too. :D
- Well, I think I told you in the IRC why (my memory is really foggy xD), and I'm sorry about it. But, just wait for the aftermath, I won't disappoint this time.
I enjoyed the chapter, as usual. Niko's elimination made me a little sad, though. I'm not sure why, I mean, he's alright. XD Timothy has some funny moments, but IDK why people want him around. XD Brian is back... I remember him, but I don't remember what he was like. Ah, well. I'll find out eventually. Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 20:26, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I was actually going to bring Amanda back, but Brian and Amanda are virtually the same personality, and if Amanda returned, the genders would be out of whack (7 girls and 5 boys). Timothy's just all around pretty weird, and I'm really not sure how long I'm gonna keep him. o-o I have TDS all planned out, but, nothing's set in stone.
Gah, sorry about the delay, the chapter will be up today, I'm just having trouble on deciding who to eliminate. I've totally abused some foreshadowing, and now I just can't decide.
Just confirming that I read the chapter but I'm sleepy, and can't think of a comment. I thought several girls were going to be eliminated. XD As long as it isn't my sweet Brendon... Did I just type that? O_O Curmi! He has the best name. XD Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 04:12, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- I was actually going to make this a double elimination. XD Then I realized it would look like I'm trying to pulla Team Victory if I only leave Angie and Brandon alone. :P Brendon's just nice to have in the story, just because nothing seems out of character for him. XD
This chapter was awesome. Your a really good author. My favorite character so far is Caitlin actually. I can't decide on my fav contestant yet. I like Angie( espiecally in this chapter) and hope to see more of her and Timothy. I was glad Claire was safe but kind bummed Jessica left, but I thought she wasn't that deovloped and everyone else on her team would contibute more to the story. I was so glad this challenge was in Asheville. I live in Asheville!!! XD- Rhonda the stalker fan!
- Ooooh, it's always nice to have a new reader. :D Thanks for the comments. Wow, you live in Asheville? Nice coincidence. :D
I liked this chapter a lot. I love the name Curmi. XD Toadgamer80 13:06, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- XD Thank this dude for the name. :P
I really liked most of the chapter. I kinda foresaw Jessica's elimination. I thought the last time the Cards lost, she would be gone. Hope she'll strut her stuff in the aftermath. Maybe even return...but I'm not keeping my hopes up. One question, was Jessica hard to write for?--She took the midnight train goin' anywhere! 18:39, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Truthfully, she was a bit hard to write for. Plus, every fanfiction has the "jerk" of the competition, and I have about four of those (Ivy, Jessica, Luke, Valerie [sort of]). So I knew at least one had to go before the aftermath. Luke is basically the antagonist, without Ivy, the Studded Stars are hopeless, and Valerie still has some plot left to go. Jessica will have a good role in the aftermath, don't worry. :)
Georgia! --Goldenshane 20:33, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Surprisingly, no. XD
- No, sorry, I don't think I'm going to Idaho, although I'm going to a state near it.
Read the two newest chapters yesterday; ten and eleven. Let's start with ten. I was really excited that you used Curmi, after all. I think it's a good name. I liked the whole mansion haunted-house thing. I didn't get scared; I just silently crawled into my bed at night and cried. The end of the chapter was amazing; Jessica going home? Finally! She was so whiny and obnoxious, which is perfect for an antagonist, except she wasn't an antagonist at all. Luke has much more class. Eleven was better, but I'm not going to give you a full speech about it because it's a frickin' non-elimination! You're killing me, man! --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 00:34, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, well, I'm glad your bed comforted you. Jessica just didn't have much plot for me except for an alpha-female alliance. :P Luke has more class? XD And, I've got 26 chapters, and only 16 contestants. Cut meh some slack. D:
Eeeeeeee!!!! I so hope Niko returns! Loved, loved, LOVED the aftermath! :D I'm not gonna cross my fgingers for him to return, because htat always jinxes me. Go Niko, yeah! >:D Ⓡⓔⓓⓓⓤⓓⓔ--✎Talk to me✎--☮Peace, man☮ 23:51, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Glad you
likedloved it! :D
- WOW! I did not see any of that coming. Sorry I didn't reply about Life's a Peach yet, I read it but have had no time to reply because of all this stuff thats come up. I love Lifes a Peach. I feel like since they were just at North Carolina, it would have made since that they went to South Carolina. Curmi was a smart idea and hope to see more of him. I loved how Mordecai when off on Luke and then Caitlin was all your not really out but just messed up any chance of actually staying. I do think Mordecai will make it to the merge just because everything is against him. I loved the aftermath. I loved how Chirs was crazy and that you included Blaineley in there!!! And Im glad Niko really likes Valire :) . I hope Emillie returns. Then she and Mordecai can reunite and maybe even get revenge on Luke. I think it will be a girl since a guy returned last but I could be wrong. Based on the reaction by the auidence Jessica and Mitchell will not return. Amanda might but I only beleivie that because I read somewhere you wanted her to return but you choose Brian instead. It would be nice if Niko returns but based on the shoe throw i don't think he will. But if your basing it on the poll, then yeah he will. In short the new chapters and whole story ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Rhonda the stalker fan!
Loved the latest new chapters. Like some others, I didn't realize that both of them had been posted, even. XD I read the ending of Life's a Peach first as a recap for myself... Oops. XD But it was a really good chapter and I liked the challenge. I like cooking reality TV shows and it reminded me of Top Chef. As for the Aftermath... We get to vote someone in. O_O I voted for Emilie, woo! Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 21:15, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. :D I felt like I owed it to everyone, since everything gets so much more exciting after the merge. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 15:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Its not gone! I have been waiting forever for this! The new chapter was great! I was sad to see Mordecai go. He was awesome. And I love the ABC alliance. I was Emilie didn't return though. Last Of The Gophers!!! 22:53, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Eeeeeee! :D I almost gave up on it. Thanks for the feedback. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 15:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Nice chapter! I actually didn't see Mordecai's elimination coming. I figured, because you saved him in the last chapter, that he would stay in. But I was wrong.
- Thanks! Wow, I didn't know Mordecai's elimination was such a shocker. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 15:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
I read the latest chapter and am quite pleased to see this story back and Kgman, in general. XD Nice work on the chapter. I'll admit that I laughed at loud with the not wanting another guy to rub him with the moist toilette. XD Also, I was semi-surprised by Mordecai leaving, as I thought he'd be safe after almost being eliminated the previous time. So it was a somewhat surprising elimination for me. Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 19:55, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- XD Thanks, it good to be back. I felt like he'd just be reiterating the same "I'm gonna be eliminated" thing over and over again, so I felt it was just best to let him go. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 15:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
This is an awesome story. My favorite characters are Claire, Sydney, Angie, Emile, Brendon, and Brandon. I didn't like when Emile got eliminated, but then she came back. Though I didn't except Mordecai to be eliminated FanOfStuff 01:42, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! I try to keep the story unpredictable. :P ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 15:26, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
I know who gets eliminated in Chapter 16! ~23:13, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Who? FanOfStuff 19:47, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- *hides in his closet for the rest of his life* ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 22:17, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
No! Not Brian! No... *wipes tear from eye* Can you give me a second? *takes out a tissue, wipes eyes* Why Brian!? *starts crying hysterically*
- I didn't know Brian was actually relatively popular. o.o *has an extra box, if needed* ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 22:17, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
I loved Chapter 16 more than the other, Angie and Claire's conflicts were hilarious. I actually expected the Credit Cards to lose but Brian's elimination wasn't really suprising. So... excellent looking forward to Chapter 17. --Yo Two thumbs up! 01:18, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
I loved the house building challenge. And yay Emilie for returning!!! I felt bad when the family showed up. And poor Sydney. She is all alone. And she got that nasty wart O-o And poor Valerie. But her plot was pretty much done. And at least she can be with Niko. I thought if Timothy got eliminated he and Angie couldn't hook up. I loved the newest chapter!!! I love the Wizard of Oz. I own the book and it is one of my favorites. I'm so surprised they knew so little about it. But most importantly I'm ticked at Claire. Dissing theater and Emilie. I think she should go next. Plus I think her and Brandon might have some relationship trouble. I loved Angie in this chapter. I LOLed so hard at her helping her father opening the child proof aspirin bottles. I have a new love for her. And Caitlin was great too. I'd love it if Ivy formed an alliance with Sydney and Angie. And maybe let Emilie join too. --Baby could we make a home in the stars, Baby somewhere in a galaxy far, Ohh, ohhh, ohh you're my future love <3 01:44, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I love your comments. xD Glad to see that you liked Chapters 14, 15, and 16. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 22:17, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I know, I was just trying to make it a general theme (Plus, not many of the TDS characters read/saw The Wizard of Oz. :P) ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 22:17, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Ivy. Okay. I'm totally unaffected by this. But with Ivy gone, now I officially love every character left in the game! User:EnTreyEnTrey
- It was pretty much either Ivy or Claire, and, well, I had something in store for Claire. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I have a feeling I'm not doing too good of a job writing for him, but, based on all these comments, I guess I'm doing pretty decently. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
No not Ivy!!! :( Oh well. Angie and Sydney are still in the game. And if Timothy left then that kinda would ruin the purpose of his missing belt. But with Ivy gone does that mean the possible romantic feelings between Luke weren't real? Or did I make that up? Or will it be continued in Total Drama Bestseller? I was disappointed Angie went back to the ABC alliance. You can do better girl! I loled at when she was stated she wasn't wearing the bra. I still want Emilie to get Claire voted off. Since Claire and Brandon voted for Luke then maybe he vote them off. Of course he may need help then just Brendon and Emilie and since Angie voted him off and Sydney hates him he may have trouble. Now that I think about it why didn't Sydney vote for Luke? She could of gotten him eliminated. Of course she probably didn't realize it. I'm also still surprised Emilie is working with Luke. She has become much more of an antagonist but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Anyway the best part of this challenge was the missing belt! Who did it? I suspect Curmi. We know nothing about him. He sabotaged Ivy's, Timothy's and Sydney's chances of winning by misplacing it. But then again how could he tell Caitlin not to tell Timothy about finding the belt when he doesn't talk? Maybe it was Caitlin. I don't know why I think that except I remember reading something that said she was supposedly Chris's cousin. Or did I make that up? Or was it Luke just being evil? Or Angie who is only pretending to be dumb. Or is it Brendon who is doing the same? Or was it Emilie? I don't why it would be but I just felt like it could be. I can't wait for more!!! --Baby could we make a home in the stars, Baby somewhere in a galaxy far, Ohh, ohhh, ohh you're my future love <3 23:24, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- WHOA THAT'S A BIG PARAGRAPH. Timothy's belt mystery will all make sense soon, thankfully. Angie-Timothy was kind of an awkward friendship that may or may not happen, who knows? Angie's pretty much out of ideas, so, I guess that was the only choice. The elimination was just a big mess of votes that never really got explained. XD (I'll post the full list of votes once the FF ends.) Curmi's an ominous little on, though. :P ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
KG, you just love proving me wrong with your unexpected chapter. First off, I knew it'd be too predictable if Timothy got eliminated instead. Second, I thought we were still at the pre-merge which confuzzled me a lot. xD Claire and Brandon are really popular for tagging an alliance it seems which could put them in a hazardous direction. Ivy was a strong, comical player but she had to go some day and the merge will get intense sooner than expected. Overall, that was one "(Ten)" chapter. --
- I'm gonna be honest, I called them the Cards, Stars, and Collectors a few times, then once I proofread it, I had to make so many edits. 10/10? :o Thanks! ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I wish Emilie wasn't eliminated, I'd say that for any eliminated character, even Luke who I don't really like. Well better Emilie than Claire, Angie, Brendon, Timothy, Brandon, Luke, or Sydney. FanOfStuff Defies Gravity
- Emilie returned, so I felt like she couldn't make it too far, but couldn't leave too early. If she stayed any longer, Luke's alliance would have too much power. :P ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Yay, you used my line. :3 JW, Timothy asked Brandon about girls... Does he like a girl or not? >.< In that chapter, it showed a Tim<3Angie moment, but IDK. Did you forget, because it hasn't been mentioned since! ~ MTDM 02:43, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Timothy's crush and belt and other junk gets explained in the aftermath. :D ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've chosen all the characters for next season. But I'm making a new non-competition fanfiction soon, yours might appear in that one! ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
His UFO got hijacked a couple of minutes laterI know, right? Poor alien. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Finally. Some real strategy in this game. Brendan was awesome, and so was Timothy. I definately think Claire or Sidney will win at this point. User:EnTrey
- Yeah, I suddenly realized that people were just voting because hey didn't like each other. XD Thanks for the comment! ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I read the last two chapters, and greatly enjoyed them. The alien one was pretty funny, and I'm guessing that Brendon has the random ESP to explain his random bursts of intelligence. Also, the cliffhangery of the first Vegas chapter was cool, and unexpected. It's left me all nervous, and whatever. XD Nice work on these chapters. Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 02:32, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. Chapter 20 was a bit of an idea-fart, and it was really just an "okay, time to get this one out of the way" chapter, so I could get to Vegas. Glad Chapter 21 left you nervous (or whatever). XD ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
I refuse to comment on chapter twenty-one's delightful writing, quirky humor, and lovable goofs. But it was a non-elimination. You said you were done with those. >:O --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 19:40, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I said I was pretty much done with them. :( ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Another great chapter, Kg! :D I hope you hit California in like Chapter 23. (if you haven't been to California yet in the story. :p) LandryC 19:42, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Getting a comment like that from you is like surviving a zombie apocalypse. :D ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
So, Timothy's gone. It's about time. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
- I had a feeling he was more disliked than liked. :P ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
Epic chapter, Kg! I really didn't expect Claire to go... this leaves one Credit Card (Angie) and three Cash Collectors (Brendan, Luke, Sydney)... I'm personally supporting everyone (xD) because they all supported Jessica in "Child's Play." (Which is kinda weird)...--I will vogue like Madonna. 14:49, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I totally didn't notice the team thing until now. XD Thanks for the comment! ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:45, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
D: Sorry I haven't commented in forever. I feel bad. But I've got caught up. I'm so sad Sydeny left D: I love her! Are you planning on making userboxes? Because if so I'd really love a Sydney userbox. I was even more shocked when she admitted to liking Luke! I thought Ivy liked Luke because of everyone saying that and the truth or hammer in the aftermath. I think Luke x Sydney is cute and will be picked up on next season. I was so happy Angie returned Timothy's feelings! They are the cutest couple. I really hope Angie wins! I voted for her. And I hope she doesn't get her money lost. I'm actually suprised Angie made it to the final 2. I never really notcied Angie. I found her very minor. But that's changed now. I can't wait for the final or next season! --Oh, come on. I bought KFC. It pretends to be southern, you pretend to be southern. Don't go there! 17:38, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
I just caught up, today. I was all 'O_O How many chapters have been posted of this, since the last time I read it?' Sorry, I haven't had time to read any stories. Anyway, I liked what I caught up with. I enjoyed several parts, though I'm having a hard time remembering what it was exactly (since I read 5 or so chapters). I can say that I'm rooting for Brendon, not only because I created him and he's the underdog, but because I genuinely like him better than Angie, but she's fine, too. I really did not expect either of them to be in the final two (even though I had Brendon in my final two guess :P). I wasn't upset by the end of chapter twenty-six. I thought a tie might happen during the whole chapter, for some reason, but I was not expecting a reader vote. Sprinklemisthasn't changed his signature in a long time. 18:38, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
So, I've been unable to access my computer for the past six days, and I just caught up with this. I was all worried because I thought I missed the winner, but luckily, there was a tie, and you can post the final chapter when I'm actually around. Great job on chapter twenty-six; I legit love how you write all the TDI/TDA/TDWT characters, especially Leshawna and Izzy. Of course, you neglected to give them any lines this chapter, and that makes you fat. Kthxbye. --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 04:58, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Choose who you are rooting for by posting your signature underneath the respective heading. Just type in #~~~~ and you'll be fine. Voting ends on September 8th at 8:00PM EST. Thanks for reading. ~ Kgman04! ♪ Talk! ♫ Contribs! 06:04, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- ~ 12:33, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- --I wanna go all the way, Takin' out my freak tonight. 14:08, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Mrdaimion: Like you, only better. 21:44, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- So if you care to find me look to the western sky
- -- Mygeto likes to STEAL your edits 22:11, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- TDAddict - You know who he is, and don't forget it. 22:38, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
- --Rocks Talkpage Contributions nature ♚ 00:17, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- --You can call me Taters! 16:26, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- ~ MTDM 14:47, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Jake: Breathe, Feel, Love Life 15:20, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, come on. I bought KFC. It pretends to be southern, you pretend to be southern. Don't go there! 17:27, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
- The best character ever. :3 --TDIFan13 (My Talk and My Contributions!) 04:54, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Bruno! Talk! Editcount! 05:51, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- ~ CD-TDA with a candlestick! ϟ 13:39, September 11, 2011 (UTC)