Winner Guessing Contest
Aaaand, here's the WGC. The winner gets to pick a character from any of my stories to return for all stars. Get guessing! Is it the look in your eyes,Or is it this dancing juice? 20:49, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Layla - ~ 15:32, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Puck -make Puck win or DIE!!!!!!!! Funny HaHa Good Times Michael is out of Signatures 22:34, December 30, 2011 (UTC) (Crap, looks like I'm gonna die now :P)
Tolkien - I'm Manatee, and for some reason I like the number twelve. 21:17, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Vivienne - Now you’ve got one hand. Look around, floating town. Tell a baby to talk to the hand! 17:10, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
F3 Guessing Contest
Layla, Ari, Julian. If you have found this, you are a stealth ninja. Where'd my signature go? 22:24, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Kai, Layla, Roz. (Flamey logged out) 00:19, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
First person! Nice episode, and I'm Julian all the way! :D Flame..... is...... on..... FIRE! 19:24, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Estrella x Julian FTW. :P Flame..... is...... on..... FIRE! 19:31, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Great chapter Toad! :D And I'm happy that we get to use Bess and Oz for TDEngland, I think they'll be better off. :P My favorites are obviously Estrella, Ari, and Roz though. --NDUKETis the season to be PJ! "..." 19:39, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, Estrella, Julian, Ari, and Roz are so my F4. Flame..... is...... on..... FIRE! 19:41, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, Duke! I agree, they didn't seem to fit. XD And we'll see what happens with Julian and Estrella, and if they make it to the f4. Is it the look in your eyes,Or is it this dancing juice? 19:42, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Love it! :D Isabel is funneh, and Delia is just like I thought her to be. :D If you have found this, you are a stealth ninja. Where'd my signature go? 23:03, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, Zoomy! :D I'm so glad I got Delia right. I was having trouble with her, but it's great now. And it seems like a lot of people like Isabel! Thanks for the comment! Is it the look in your eyes,Or is it this dancing juice? 23:05, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, Isabel is a fave of mine also. She's a true dumb blonde, unlike Lindsa, who is dumb, but smartish. Flame..... is...... on..... FIRE! 19:11, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome first chapter. :D I loved the fourth-wall jokes about the original season. xD Estrella, Julian, Layla, Charles, Isabel, Shawn, Roz, Ari and Tolkien still awesome. :D I never really liked Yuri and anderson that much before, but I liked them way more this time. I really liked the newbies too. Flora is epically boring and cute, I love her. :D Wolfgang is pretty cool, and ExW would be awesome. Casey was pretty awesome, specially with Chelsey's worship (reminds me of...Me. xD) Gails was pretty cute, Kai, Vivienne, Puck and Neal are awesome too. Can't wait to the next chapter. :D My name is Bruno! 01:48, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Bruno! I loved the 4th wall jokes too. I was going to make it so the first version never happened, but decided that it would be funnier that way. XD I'm glad you love all the characters. WolfgangxEstrella? We'll see how Julian thinks about that. xD I knew Casey would remind you of you. :P And I liked Anderson and Yuri more this time too. Wolfgang didn't have any lines, actually, he just growled and hurt people. XDD Is it the look in your eyes,Or is it this dancing juice? 17:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
I love fourth wall jokes, always funny. Everyone seems to like Flora. :P Flame..... is...... on..... FIRE! 22:34, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
Just read the chapter, and I have to say this version is better than the first one, it's less random (well, except the part that Bennet's girls turned into dust O_O) and the characters are more interesting. I thought I would hate Flora but I surprisingly like her. And i've been pronouncing Tolkien's name wrong all the time :O I think you might coinsider changing the PG Rating because of Yuri's fanfiction. I'm Manatee, and for some reason I like the number twelve. 23:58, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Manatee. I'm glad you like this version better, I agree that it's less random, and Bennett's girls will be back. Flora sure does have a lot of fans. XD Tolkien's name has many acceptable pronounciations. And yeah, I think I'm gonna change the rating. :P Arrivederci, I'mma leave before this battle begins. ... 19:09, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
I read the second chapter in the Saturday, but forgot to comment. xD So, I loved it. The interaction in the beggining was pure epic. Vivianne scared me a bit, but I like her. Flora is so boring that she's unboring. xD Puck is so fricking hilariorious, and I love his attempts at friendship with Wolfgang. Neal is awesome too. I wonder if Delia will plot someone's death. xD Casey is awesome too, and she deserves my support because she's a Chelsey supporter. :P Gail is cute and funny. Thomas is hilarious also. Isabel is as funny as always, and I loved Layla moments. Estrellian FTW. :P Yuri's yaoi fanfiction was O_o. I like Ari, Tolkien and Roz moments. I support TolkienxAri, but I really liked TolkienxRoz. xD I loved the chapter. It's pure epic. I didn't liked Bennet, so I really don't care about his elimination. Her girls staying as interns made me wonder if Charles will be a intern if Layla gets eliminated. xD My name is Bruno! 23:02, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
Nice chapter. :) It as funny as always. Vivienne is cute, I'd date her if she was real. :3 xD Kai is also funny, with his magic. Yuri is creeping me with all that yaoi-yuri stuff. xD Estrella and Julian are so amazing together. They NEED to end up together. xD I didn't expected to Tolkien's having a crush at Roz. But yeah, Ari is cute and nice, while Roz is crazy and can kill anybody for any reason he wants, so he must know who to choose. xD I love Casey and her Chelsey-wannabe. xD The challenge reminds me of the TDWT episode 25's challenge. xD Poor Tanukis. Lost two members in a row. :P I liked Gail, but she wasn't very entertainment, and Thomas was better. Bruno: Can't Think Of a Good Sign! 22:59, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, thanks, Bruno. I didn't see your reply from last chapter or this one. I'm glad you love Puck, and think he's hilarious, he's definitely one of my favorites to write for. XD Charles may or may not be an intern, if Layla gets eliminated. :P He's a bit too old. XD And yeah, the Tanukis are sucking, but yeah, I agree Thomas was better. I kind of got the challenge from that episode of TDWT, it was fun. Thanks for the comment! :D Arrivederci, I'mma leave before this battle begins. ... 23:23, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
O-o I haven't commented yet! XD Sorry Toad. I've read all the chapters and I love the story!!! I'm not sure how I like Estrella and Julian as a couple but I like them individually. I also like Vivienne but I want Flora to win. The new chapter was really funny and I liked all the cameos (though I feel bad for Mattie) and I liked the challenge. I was glad Anderson left, even though he was better this time. Rhonda is the meanest, vilest, ugliest, stankiest, crankiest, won’t even say high to your momma, cheapest, creepiest, arrogant sea witch in all the seas! And I’m not very fond of her either. 03:59, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Rhonda! I knew you were reading, so that's great. XD I kind of feel bad for Mattie as well, and she'll most likely appear again, either in this story or All Stars. I'm glad you like Vivienne and Flora, and you'll see what happens with Estrella and Julian. Thanks for commenting! YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS. 17:29, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Wow, thoses eliminations would have been unpredictable if someone hadn't spoiled them on chat, Yuri seemed like the most expendable of the three. I actually think Shawn was more boring than Flora, he did nothing the entire story. And Ari eliminated so early? What did she do to you? :P I'm Manatee, and for some reason I like the number twelve. 20:17, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, fun, someone spoiled? That's not fun. xD And yeah, I have one more plotline for Yuri (I think) so that's why she's still in. And Ari didn't do anything to me, I haven't seen her in a while, but that's not the reason, it's so Tolkien can have other plotlines, and just for shocking-ness. Shawn was a little bit boring, he didn't do anything but I kind of liked writing for him. Thanks for reading the chapter. :P YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS. 21:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
The part about Ari doing something to you was just a joke, because of Elena XD I'm Manatee, and for some reason I like the number twelve. 22:21, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
ARI and SHAWNY! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! But for real, I was sad they left, but I had a feeling neither would win. :P I loved the scene where Ari kissed Tolkien, it was cute. This was so far my fave episode. Livin' young, and wild, and FREE! 22:47, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Flame, and I'm glad it was your favorite chappy so far, it was mine too! Ari originally won but I thought it would be too obvious, so I decided to cut her kind of early. I liked the Tori scene too. (yup, Tori. xD) Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you liked the chappy! YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS. 22:42, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
XD I loved the new chapter! The Pokemon jokes were super funny and very lovable. I especially love Layla's costume. I'm super shocked Yuri has a crush on someone though :O Oh well, Shawn's gone so nothing can stop Yuri >:D! Seriously though I think Yuri, Roz, Flora, Estrella, Julien, Tolkien, Lalya and Vivienne are my favorites (XD That's too many). The elimination was super shocking. I thought they would be here a lot longer, but I like a shocking elimination. I'm kinda sad Ari left but ehh, she was kinda background. And does this mean Ari and Tolkien are a couple? Ari seemed like she didn't like Tolkien but then she gives him a rare card and kisses him? Why is it that elimination makes people hook up? If Estrella pulls an Abbey (who I think may have started this suddenly falling in love, especially during >_>) at her or Julien's elimination...then I'm just going to join Yuri and pair dudes XD. I can't wait for the next chapter! Rhonda is the meanest, vilest, ugliest, stankiest, crankiest, won’t even say high to your momma, cheapest, creepiest, arrogant sea witch in all the seas! And I’m not very fond of her either. 23:20, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Here's for chapter 5. It was great as always. Loved the beggining. Ari and Tolkien must happen. Casey and Puck in a new team with Thomas? That'll set up for awesome plots. xD Really, Casey is a little freaked out. But she's awesome, anyway. Isabel is so :3. Estrella and Julian are both awesome, and they made a awesome couple too. Loved the challenge. It was really awesome. Roz is epically epic. :D I'm learning to like Yuri. She's less creepier. I hate Anderson, though. He's perverted and disgusting, but it's so extreme that it isn't any funny. I glad to see him going, tbh. I loved the way he leaved, with Yuri suppoosed to leave but making him leave. xD Now, let's go to chapter 6. :p Anne Maria: "Brick may not be attractive in any way, but he is still a person." 23:25, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Rhonda and Bruno! I don't know, Rhonda, I think Ari may have liked Tolkien deep down inside, there were definitely hints to that in earlier chapters, but who knows what's going on in her mind? XD I'm glad the elim was shocking, that's what I was going for. They both got a lot farther in version 1 but I decided I wanted other characters to have screen time and whatever. Well see about Estrella and Julian too, Estrella doesn't seem like the type of person to pull an Abbey but who knows, you'll have to wait and see. Bruno, I'm glad you liked Chappy 5, and I'm glad you like Yuri more too, so do I. Perverted and disgusting is kinda what I was going for with Anderson so I'm glad I accomplished my goal. Thanks for reading! YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS. 00:25, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
The Fish Tails is awesome. Loved Tolkien's trying to get some advice. Julian is pretty crazy. xD Roz is crazier. Estrella likes Julian?!?!?! O_o And Yuri likes Shawn?!?!?! OOO___ooo That was susprising. Layla is mean, but she's epic. Isabel too. she reminds me of Lindsay so much. Delia and Kai? xD And then there's Casey & Thomas & Puck. So much pairings this season. Poor Flore. So bland. She has more personality than Zoey, at least. :P Vivienne is a poor girl in love. She's cute. If I was Kai, I'd date her. :3 Loved the Pokémon references. Pikashawn would be a better name than Shawnkachu, btw. :P The fights were all awesome. Chris and his control freakness with the winner of the challenge. xD Shawn and Ari? Honestly, I never thought they would leave so early. Specially Ari. I'm glad that they are canon now. I LOLed when Yuri said "Wait, it's becoming canon?!" Can't wait for the next chapter. Anne Maria: "Brick may not be attractive in any way, but he is still a person." 00:29, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for reading chapter 6, Bruno! I like the Fish Tails too, but I like all three teams this season. Estrella doesn't really like Julian, she just likes his presence, for some reason, but doesn't have a crush on him right now, which is pretty obvious. XD I agree that Flora has more personality than Zoey, cause there's not a Mike in TDTokyo. :P Vivienne is gonna get better as the story goes on, and we'll see how Kai reacts. I like Pikashawn better and I was gonna use that, but I used Shawnkachu for stupidness. XD I loved the fights, too, and I agree, both elims were pretty shocking. The Tolkien/Ari scene was pretty sweet, and Yuri's line was hilarious. I may nominate it for FQ. :P Thanks for reading! YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS. 17:51, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
Loved chapter 7. Lots of hilarious jokes and Layla moments. xD Anyway, it made me laugh a lot. My mother even asked me why I was laughing. xD Chris evil as always. Estrellian FTW! :D It seems Ari was loved by everybody. I loved the skit challenge, again. "What's the opposite of down?" "Brown." xD Isabel's hilarious. "Charles, I want a Oompa Loompa." xDDD You know why Layla's my favorite. Yuri is funny, but she creeps me out, specially with her fanfictions. xD So, I was afraid Layla would get the boot. Then Yuri left, exaclty because of it. xD I'm so happy. :D Can't wait next chappy. :D Anne Maria: "Brick may not be attractive in any way, but he is still a person." 22:55, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks Bruno! I'm glad that you loved the chapter. And at least you thought it was funny, even though your mom was creeped out, maybe. And yeah, Ari was pretty beloved by everyone. I loved all of those lines, too. Yeah, my goal was for Layla to seemingly be out, and I knew it would scare you, but I'm glad that you're happy. Thanks for the comment, and the next chappy will be out soon! :D Toadgamer80A BOOMBOX IS NOT A TOY! 23:11, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Toad, you should delete the "Chat" section under this one, It's difficult to find the Chat 2.0. Now, about the story I wasn't a big fan of TD Tokyo in the beggining, but I'm liking it much better now. Guess that makes TD Revolution my least favorite of your stories, you know, not counting TD School, I gave up reading that one on the third chapter XD Isabel sticking pens in her nose made me laugh, as well as Puck's itching butt. The cucumber dialogue was funny. Actually almost anything that involves cucumbers are funny XD Wow, Neil actually did some smartass-ery. I thought he would be a smartass as much as Elle seducts :P The fact that everybody had knowledge about all this japanese obscure stuff was too forced, but you don't expect me to like everything about this chapter, do you? :P I'm glad Neil is gone, I hate smartasses. And I got another 10 at the Fantasy League ^_^ I'm Manatee, and for some reason I like the number twelve. 15:56, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for reading, Manatee. I think I will delete the chat section. XD And yeah, I'm liking it better as the story goes on, I thought of some pretty good plotlines. I liked the cucumber dialogue too, and I have to agree with you. XD I was hoping Neal would do some smartass-ery, which he finaly did, but then he got eliminated. I guess it was kind of too forced, but how else would the readers know about this stuff? :P (unless they love obscure Japanese monsters) Congrats on getting another 10 and glad you liked the chappy. -w- Toadgamer80A BOOMBOX IS NOT A TOY! 16:04, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Well, since there aren't major plot points, I'll just comment about the parts I found particularly funny: "She always tells Charles to go to the bathroom for her, though", the scene where the paramedics step on Casey, and Kavren saying Arthur pukes on his shirt all the time XD. Thomas' elimination... Meh, he wasn't very interesting, but I lost my Winning streak on Fantasy League ;( Manatee12"They call him Hermit, The Frog!" 18:14, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the comment, Manatee. I loved that bathroom line, too. XDD And yeah, Kavren and Arthur's friendship is dubious. Sorry about the winning streak, there's still a bunch of chapters left, maybe there will be another winning streak? XD Glad you liked the chappy! Toadgamer80Tony is addicted to a wide array of narcotics... 18:18, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
So, I've read chapters 8, 9 and 10. xD I loved chapter 8, and all Japanese spirits. xD Layla and Charles = epicness. And Isabel did more this chapter. I'm glad she did. She's hilarious. Anyway, if I was Tolkien, I'd go with Ari. xD At least she wouldn't randomly kill him for no reason whatsoever. :p So, Neal was neutral-ish. He didn't do much, but he was fun. Chapter 9 was awesome. "She always tells Charles to go to the bathroom for her." xD Layla is epic. No wonder why she's my favorite. xD I liked the challenge. So, "..." at PJ's cameo. And... Chelsey? :DDDDDDD IVDTJDGKDKDFTYJEXJRYB LW;E;,YNMERKNSEKBR R,C./E.B,OITYONSRU QIYWIW83NY RKUSUYNBHKUYREM,SNI. My reaction was exactly the same as Casey's. :p '"Aww, come on, even Puck is better than that fugly Chelsey girl," says Thomas. I HATE THOMAS NOW! He has a new enemie now. >:( I think Casey a female, Toad-al Drama version of me. xD Ha. I'm glad Thomas is out. He insulted Chelsey. >.> He's my least-favorite Toad-al Drama character now, so I'm just really happy. xD And he left with no love. In yo face. :p As for chapter 10, I love how your characters can randomly make Troll faces. xD Poor Flora, she's boring but I like her. :3 I'm felt bad for her, actually. She just want love. And I realized that every chapter starts with Puck doing something weird, Casey talking about Chelsey, and Flora saying how beautiful is the morning. xD Isabel... is... not... that... dumb? :O *mind blows* I thought she serious had the IQ of -98. Delia scares me. I like her, though. All the darkness and creepiness. Estrella and Julian FTW! I love both of them. xD Estrella thinks Teddy Bears are cute... That's definitely shocking. :p I loved Julian's confessional responding to that. xD That made me support Estrulian (?) way more. I loved the challenge. My Neighbor Totoro is a fun movie. The second part was fun also. So, Layla as a Totoro was a funny part. xD Anyway, I'll miss Delia. She scared me, but I liked her. xD Can't wait for the next chapter. Bruno... he has the spirit of a wolf! 02:26, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
First of all, XDDD @O.
Okay, Bruno. I really appreciate these kinds of comments, so I'm glad you made such a long comment. XD Layla and Charles are hilarious to write for, and I'm glad you liked the Japanese spirits. It took forever to look for them on Wikipedia, but I got the best ones. :p I kind of figured you'd react like that for the Chelsey cameo... And the PJ one. xDDD I put Chelsey in there since you love her, and I wanted that reaction. XD Are you sure you're not actually a girl named Casey? :p I don't blame you for hating Thomas. xD Yeah, it's Estrulian, and IDK what Estrella thinks about the relationship. I love My Neighbor Totoro too. XD Isabel may or may not be dumb, it may just be one of those random smart shifts that she has, but you'll have to wait and see. xD My characters do have the amazing ability to spontaneously make Trollfaces. Glad you liked the chapters. :D Toadgamer80Damn. We're in a tight spot. 16:31, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Even using Chris' own troll logic, I can't figure this one out. If Tolkien's team (inexplicably) won, then shouldn't Layla's team have lost instead of Flora's team? Chris just seemed to completely forget about her team finishing behind Flora's team, since he didn't even come up with any sort of lame excuse for his decision =P Frank15 03:05, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, just read chappy 11 and 12. Chappy 11 was great. There were things and all. xD I loved the sushi challenge. I was hoping that Flora would win and everybody would like her. T.T I'm sad she left. Horatio's elimination was kinda crazy. xD With the unfair victory and random elimination, I really felt like I See London... But it was still a fun chapter. :D I loved chappy 12. Despite knowing Ari was returning, I was really happy when she did. I liked the challenge and all, reminds me of the multiple Sumo challenges in Sprink's stories. xD Awwwww. I'll miss Viv. She was epic. She was the underdog of the season, and I was rooting for her. Btw, I'm working on rankings, they'll be up soon. xD Bruno... he has the spirit of a wolf! 00:19, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the comments, Bruno. I'm glad that you liked the sushi thing, and I'm sorry about Flora. She was a favorite of mine, but I wanted other characters to develop too. :P Horatio's elimination was weird, I had it planned out since the first version of the story. xD It was a lot like I See London, but at least Bennett didn't come back as a zombie. xDD Chappy 12 was awesome, too, and I'm glad you were happy that Ari returned. It reminded me of the sumo challenges in Sprink's stories, too. :B I can't wait to see the rankings! Toadgamer80Damn. We're in a tight spot. 15:50, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
Epic chapter. :D Isabel didn't sounded suspicious at all. xD Casey did something evil? She's pretty close of stealing Layla's place as my favorite. xD Or even... Chelsey? :O Anyway, I liked the challenge and all. Layla's rap was the best, though. So, I'm sad Isabel's gone. T.T I really liked her. :( Well, at least that wasn't Casey. :p Bruno... he has the spirit of a wolf! 02:19, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Great chapter. :D The boys alliance failed. xD Poor Charles. Are being ignored by everybody. xD The challenge was pretty epic! I'm glad that Casey won. :D So... TOLKIEN? :O I really liked him, but he wasn't my favorite left. But I thought he was going to make it way farther. And he and Ari didn't dated like I expected. xD Bruno... he has the spirit of a wolf! 01:01, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
Well, sorry for not responding to your last comment :P But anyway, thanks for reading the past two chapters. I'm glad Casey is getting higher in your rankings, and I agree, Layla's rap was awesome. Tolkien's elimination shocked me too XD Toadgamer80Damn. We're in a tight spot. 19:36, June 1, 2012 (UTC)
So, I've read those two "fishy" "chappys" (c wut i did there? :p) Anyway, Mr. chappy was fun. I liked him as a host. xD And the whole challenge, and stuff. WHY CASEY. T_T She better be in All-Stars. I also liked Julian, but not as much as I liked Casey. So, I like all them, but Layla and Kai are my favorites, so I'll root for them. :P Go, Layla and Kai! :D Bruno... he has the spirit of a wolf! 22:59, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
Wow, I haven't commented in a while. Guess I'll comment now; I really liked this chapter, it had some fun moments, it even looks like Layla almost had some character development XD I wasn't expeting Kai to be eliminated on the race, and it looks like Bruno ended up winning the F3GC even though the final three lasted 10 minutes. I can already think of an amazing plotline for the finale episode, but knowing this is a Toad story, I'm not sure if it will happen. Manatee12"That's a "step"-ladder." 13:50, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Let start... The chapter was pretty fun, and more Layla moments. :D Oh, and don't trust the guy in the van... and Smooth Guy. :P I lost the WGC... but I won the FTGC. :D Well, Kai was one of my favorites, andI wanted him in the final 2 with Layla. :P I also liked Ari. But I liked everybody in this final 4. :P Anyway, yay for Layla in the final 2. :D And for Roz too. :P It's a me, Bruno! And I don't have anything to say! 21:31, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Wow, I haven't replied to this talk for a really long time... Well, looks like Bruno and Manatee are still reading, so that's good. :P Thanks for reading the chapter, guys, and Bruno, I'll think of your F3GC prize later. XD *would make a longer reply but is too lazy* Toadgamer80GRAH-GOOGLY! 21:52, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Well I have been behind on commenting, but I have been reading Total Drama Tokyo and it has been really good! So Layla become a good person? Didn't see that coming, and not sure how I feel about that :P I figured Ari would get second because the second place gets a consolation prize and I figured it was becoming host.
I liked all the references to the old challenges. Roz and Tolky hooking up was kind of predictable as soon as it was said Chaz and Roz broke up :P Oh well they are still cute :3 Everyone was funny to see again and I'm excited for the next season! Aw, your simple innocence is one of the most attractive things about you! You're like a kitten! A kitten that doesn't speak Japanese! 02:27, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
Yes! I read it, and honestly, it's your best season yet. It had an awsome finale and the ending was so ending-ish. I lol'd when the girls threw Darumas at each other and immediatly passed out XD Layla winning, learing a valuable lesson AND giving Charles the money... You know how I wanted that to happen. It's like you read my mind and wrote this finale! ;) ;) ;) XD Manatee12"That's a "step"-ladder." 14:25, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
You know what that ending reminded me of? America. *single American tear falls down face*
Trey. It's short for Treyquisha. 14:46, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
Loved the chapter. It was a great season, and it's probably tied with TDRev as my favorite. :D The reference to former challenges was awesome. :D I was glad to see my favorites losers again. :3 Seeing Layla winning without Charles' help was great, and I just loved that she won. And the end, with her learning a lesson and being nicer, was both unpredictable and unbelievable, and I loved it. :D I do love mean Layla, but it was just great seeing that she's not the bossy bratty all the time. :D Can't wait to the All-Stars season. :D Did you know? That the bird is the word? 22:42, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
I just finished reading your Puckemon chapter, and that was awesome!! You've got quite the talent for humor, and I'm looking forward to reading either this or Revolution in the future. Great characters and interactions, too. Nice writing! :D JustLittleOlMe Lil Jay JLOM Jay-Z Jay-cobb Jayneneh Lady Gideon 16:01, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know if it's just me, but I only like to read finished fanfictions (sometimes I make exceptions) because I hate waiting for new chapters. That's why this post is really, really late. Anyways, after reading this, all I have to say is: wow. This story is honestly the best one in the Toad-al Drama universe. It seems that you become a better author after every season, Toad. The plot was great, the characters were really unique, and each one had their moments. I could just end this comment right here right now, but I can tell you put a lot of effort into writing this story, and I don't want to leave you with a paragraph or two vaguely talking about it. So, instead, I'm gonna leave my thoughts for every single chapter, and then my overall opinion. This will be a very long comment - you are warned.
- Chapter 1 - Say Konnichiwa To... California: I'm honestly not too big of a fan of introduction chapters, mainly because only a select few can do them right (me being one of them, heh-heh ;D). But anyways, I really enjoyed this introduction chapter. I loved it when Chris and Chef broke the fourth wall. I really really love Layla and Charles. Layla is a funny character on her own, but Charles just makes her even better. Just the way she treats him and his nonchalant response makes me laugh every time. :P Suzuki's random comments were really unexpected and made me chuckle lots of times. I have to say, I didn't really like Lindsay - I mean Isabel, all that much. She's pretty boring. Shawn and Ari were great, and Shawn's full name was hilarious, and it's even more hilarious because that's actually Akon's full name. XD Casey, Wolfgang and Thomas were all equally hilarious, and I hope to see more of them. Speaking of Casey and Thomas, even though they've only had like, one scene together, they look cute together, so I ship it. :3 They better start dating or I'm going to become an admin and then delete the story. Srsly. Some of the characters were a bit boring, such as Delia, Flora, Gail, Bennet, and Neal, but either way, this was one of the best introduction chapters I have read. Hope the other chapters are as good as this one.
- Chapter 2 - Battle of the Bots: Chapter Two was great, and I especially liked Chris. Many authors can't write that well for Chris - he's either too crazy or too normal. Chris is perfect here. Tolkien was great in this chapter, and he had a lot of moments that made me laugh. Once again, I loved Layla and Charles, and the two of them are beginning to be my favorite characters. :P I don't really like Puck, to be honest. He's really boring. Neal was a bit better this chapter, but he didn't really have any good moments. Shawn was a little boring, as well. I'm really starting to like Delia, I mean, every story needs a creepy goth person. XD Flora and Gail are the two most boring characters ever. Gail kept whining about how boring Flora is, but she's just as boring. I love the three teams, and my favorite team would definitely have to be the Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candied Fish Tails. I also laughed really hard when the contestants said Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candied Fish Tails like five times, it seemed like they were in a commercial or something. XD The challenge was a little rushed, but I completely understand. I didn't really care much for Bennet, but I would have preferred Gail or Flora. Oh well, better him than Thomas.
- Chapter 3 - I'm on a Boat: This was a pretty long chapter compared to the others, but I'm not complaining. Tolkien and Julian really annoyed me, I hope they get eliminated. Julian is starting to become my least favorite character, honestly. Yuri is hilarious, she's definitely in my top ten. XD Shawn was a little better in this chapter, but he didn't really do anything memorable. Did Neal even speak? I love Ari and Roz's friendship, partially because I love the both of them. Layla didn't say much this chapter, which is tragic indeed. Delia was pretty funny this chapter, I'm warming up to her. Casey is really funny, I don't know why I like snobby people so much. Chris was great in this chapter, and I disagree with Kai, Chris was definitely in character. Speaking of Kai, I'm really starting to like this dude. He's hilarious, and he has a pretty unique personality. I loved the challenge, and I'm glad it was longer than the previous one. I liked how two Revolution characters made an appearance. Cammy? An intern? That's shocking. Dolph pretending to be a shark isn't that surprising, though. XD Once again, I cringe whenever Gail speaks. I'm happy Flora didn't really have that many lines though. I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when that monkey crapped on Julian's face. Mainly because I hate Julian, but also because it was really unexpected. :P Anyways, I loved the elimination, I'm so glad Gail is out. Hopefully Flora is next.
- Chapter 4 - Bath House Blues: Okay, so, the recap was a bit vague, but I still liked it. I really liked that conversation about ponies between Delia and Puck, especially Delia thinking that they are kelpies, ferocious Celtic water spirits that lure you to go into the water, then drag you down to your death. XD Layla and Charles, oh my glarb, I'm loving them more and more. Flora was okay, I guess. She's a little better, but I still want her to choke on oatmeal. Chris was a little out of character here, but that's just a minor complaint. Yuri is getting a little annoying. Really, all she does is pester people about Julian and Shawn. When she's not complaining about the two of them not being a couple, she's funny. Anderson is hilarious, I still can't believe that he's related to PJ. XD Puck turning into a pig was pretty odd, I guess. Oh my glarb, Casey and Thomas, yes, yes, yes, yes. I even said before that I want the two to date. Thomas was a little freaked out, though. I hope he gets over it and the two go out. I would very much enjoy that. And if it doesn't happen, Casey better not turn into a stalker/crazy/devil type thing. I liked how some of the old characters made an appearence, and the challenge was good too (although it was a little confusing). I'll be honest, I didn't like the elimination. I like Wolfgang more than Puck, so I'm sad to see him go.
- Chapter 5 - Take Me Ohm: Yay, Neal actually did something! He hasn't really done or said anything memorable, so I really hope that he gets more lines. If he doesn't, then he's gotta go. I'm really loving Casey, she's gotta be my second favorite, with Layla/Charles being my first. Delia is also really good so far, I thought she was boring at first, but now she's really funny. Especially when she kept dropping that bucket on Casey's head. XD Casey kissing Puck... I have mixed emotions right now. Does Casey like Puck? If she does, then what about Thomas? Or maybe she's using Puck? But if she's using Puck, does that mean that she's using Thomas? I hope not. Ooo, team switch. Casey, Puck, and Thomas on one team? This should be good. Roz looking at the disturbing pictures made me laugh out loud, for some reason. XD Same with Anderson and his gross jokes. I don't like Julian. He doesn't even have a personality. I loved the challenge, it's the most creative one yet, honestly. I liked that Dolph and Mattie made a cameo. Kai was great during the challenge, I'm starting to like him a lot. Estrella is amazing. Seriously. I love her. The elimination was good, but Anderson is so stupid it's not even funny.
- Chapter 6 - Puckémon: Okay, first of all, I love the chapter title. :P Roz giving Tolkien advice was awesome, and I'm definitely warming up to him. Ari being a secret nerd? Gasp. I ship Ari and Tolkien now. Don't judge me. Estrella's slip in the confessional was actually surprising. I wonder if she really does like Julian? I'm hate Yuri now, honestly. She was great at first, but she's horrible now. I enjoy her creepy-yaoi-fanfiction-writing personality a lot more. Delia is officially awesome, I'm really liking her. I can't believe I thought she was boring at first. Puck getting an erection made me laugh really loud. XD I don't even have an opinion of Flora anymore. I don't really hate her as much, but I don't like her either. I loved the Pokémon challenge, or rather, the Pogéymon challenge. The battles were great, my favorites were definitely Ari versus Casey and Shawn versus Layla. Thomas versus Neal was my least favorite. I laughed so hard when Puck kicked Roz in the boob. XD Chris was being really unfair during the challenge, but then again, it's Chris. The elimination... oh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man. I loved both Shawn and Ari, and it's really sad to see both of them go. D: I wanted Yuri out, but oh well. I'm so glad Ari kissed Tolkien on the cheek at the end, and I'm also glad that she trusted him enough to take care of her card. So sweet. :3
- Chapter 7 - Skit in my Pants: Is it weird that Estrella is now in my top five? Seriously, I love this girl. I mean, dressing up as Ari has got to be the single greatest thing she has ever done. Kai is epic, like, the dude better go far. Isabel makes me wanna shoot puppies and then claw my eyes out. Also, it's official, Layla and Charles are my favorite characters ever. Delia listening to screams on her music player made me laugh really loudly. I'm really liking Delia, I honestly thought she would be like Estrella, but she's really not. The whole Oompa Loompa scenario with Suzuki was hilarious. Only more reasons for me to love Layla/Charles. Puck getting drunk on... ice cubes? Is such a thing even possible? :P The challenge was okay, I was a bit disappointed that you used a Total Drama World Tour challenge, but oh well. However, the skits made up for it, because they were so freaking hilarious. The Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candied Fish Tails' skit was the best. Estrella is perfect as Staci. XD Oh my god the elimination. Yes. Yes. Yes. I really hate Yuri, I am so glad she's out. She had so much potential, but in the end, she really annoyed me. Plus, her being out means Layla's still in the game!
- Chapter 8 - Yōkai Gabba Gabba: I saw a picture of Charles on Layla's profile page, and I have to say, that is totally not how I imagined him. I actually imagined a really old guy with grey hair, and really sophisticated. Kinda like Alfred from Batman. I don't like thinking of him as a middle-aged blonde guy, so I'm just gonna go back to imagining him as Alfred. Anywho, I really, really love this chapter, it might even be my favorite one. The thing is, I'm obsessed with scary stories and Japanese mythology, so I love that this was incorporated into a chapter. I get that Tolkien likes Roz, but I really hope they don't become a couple. Layla and Charles were, of course, hilarious this chapter. Flora with an afro made me laugh out loud, I'm just sad that she got rid of it after like, two seconds. I don't really care much about Horatio, so the team-switch didn't really bother me. I'm really starting to like Puck, he's getting funny. I don't understand why he wants Wolfgang back, though. XD I loved all of the Japanese references during the challenge, my favorite would definitely have to be the red paper/blue paper one. I'm most familiar with that one, so it was great to see that in the chapter. As for the elimination, I don't really care about Neal. He had a lot of potential, but he got really boring. He was getting better this chapter, but honestly, Flora did more than him. I won't be missing him.
- Chapter 9 - Up the Tokyo Tower: Dafuq is wrong with the producers. I think the cast this season is awesome. Yeah, Total Drama Revolution had a great cast, but so does Tokyo. Anyways, I officially love Puck. XD I think it's safe to say at this point that there won't be any relationship between Casey and Thomas, which upsets me. Oh well, I still love Casey. Isabel is getting funnier, but I still don't really like her. Layla and Charles are hilarious, like seriously, I love them so much. They're officially my favorites. I'm kind of liking Julian now, he's said some lines that have actually made me crack up. It was great to see the Total Drama Revolution characters again. Gasp, Estrella smiled? That's new. I love how Northworth just randomly said swag. :P Chelsey and Casey meeting was probably the best part of the chapter. I'm pretty sure Thomas hates Casey, so I don't think they're gonna date anytime soon. Eh, whatever. I'll just go back to shipping Tolkien and Ari. Nooo, Thomas. They should have eliminated Flora, Thomas is awesome. He was one of my favorite characters, next to Layla/Charles. I'll miss him. :(
- Chapter 10 - My Neighbor Toadoro: As much as I hate to say it, I think Vivienne is right. The beginning of each chapter is pretty much the same every time. I hope it gets a little more variety soon. Casey trying (and failing) to manipulate Vivienne cracked me up. :P I also laughed really hard when Charles fed the candy bar to Layla. God, I love those two. Isabel isn't stupid after all, hmm. I wonder if Delia is right, what if she really is a secret antagonist? I don't know why I laughed so much at Roz stalking Mr. Chapman.
- "Do you think anything is cute, Estrella?" asks Tolkien.
- "Blood," says Estrella. "Centipedes crawling across people's skin. Knives flying out of nowhere and almost stabbing people's heads. Dead dogs in the highway. Vultures that eat human carcasses. Gory, grisly corpses hanging out to dry. Oh, and teddy bears."
- "Do you think anything is cute, Estrella?" asks Tolkien.
- Oh my god. XD Best quote ever, and Estrella is awesome. She's my second favorite, next to Layla and Charles. Speaking of Layla and Charles, I love how she won't even let him pee. I've just realized, 'leedle-leedle-leedle' is from Spongebob, right? That just makes Puck ten times more awesome. Large Marge is the best name ever, jussayin'. I love how there was just a random commercial that appears in the middle of the challenge. :P Aw, Delia? I was starting to really like her, but then again, Estrella is still in the game, and she's a lot better than Delia. Plus, this means Layla stays!
- Chapter 11 - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy (I've Got Sushi in My Tummy): Tolkien has some really weird dreams. I mean, let me get this straight. He saw Bennet make out with Ari, then Ari disappeared and Bennet started making out with him, then Bennet somehow transformed into Ari, and then Tolkien turned into Bennet? Yeah, that makes complete sense. :P I'm really starting to like Tolkien, he's like the replacement Ari. 'Kasshole'? Oh, Estrella. Estrella is definitely my second favorite character, I hope she wins or gets really far. Whew, I'm glad Tolkien came out at the last second during the challenge, because I'm positive had he not, Layla would have been eliminated. Dolph, again? This boy will not stop, will he? That whole gigantic, rainbow-colored void in the sky thing was strangely entertaining. XD Yeeesss, finally. Flora is finally out. It only took eleven chapters. :| Horatio was also really boring, which makes this the best elimination ever. I wonder who the special returnee will be? Maybe Ari? Wolfgang?
- Chapter 12 - Sumo Like It Hot: Woo-hoo, it's finally the merge! Teams confuse me. :P What's up with Puck and his ice jokes? I'm not complaining though, they're hilarious. I laughed so hard when Kai appeared, then asked what everyone was talking about, and Julian said, 'nothing much, we're just discussing grown men and young girls'. XD I'm really starting to like Puck, he has some really hilarious lines (like singing 'Call Me Maybe' to Roz), and he's just a really unique character overall. Dolph returning twice made me chuckle. :P I loved the challenge, and my favorite round was Roz versus Vivienne. Oh mah gawsh, it's ah-ree! Ari's back! :D I'm so glad, next to Thomas, I missed her the most. :D Hm, now I wonder if there's gonna be some tension between Tolkien/Roz/Ari? Probably not, Roz and Ari are best friends, I don't think they'll let Tolkien get in the way. Aw, Vivienne? I was actually starting to like her. Well, at least she got a happy ending by winning Kai's heart. Excluding Isabel, I'm loving the remaining contestants.
- Chapter 13 - Epic Crap Battles of Tokyo: Roz and Ari are both awesome characters, and I love their interactions. I'm kinda sad Ari thinks Tolkien is creepy, since I wanted the two to be a couple, but oh well. Okay, so, I guess Isabel isn't a villain, but apparently Casey thinks she is. Dis gon b guud. I loved the challenge, partially because I love Epic Rap Battles of History. For the first round, Puck versus Julian, Puck should have won, he had a better rap. As for the second and final round, Layla versus Isabel, Layla should have won. Maybe that's just because Layla is my favorite character. :P Wow, Casey actually did something evil. I'm really liking Casey, even though she's really bossy, and lately, she's been really mean. I guess I love to hate her. Isabel was the only one I didn't like, so I'm super happy that she got eliminated. Dumb blondes are so cliche, it's been done to death. I won't be missing her. :P
- Chapter 14 - Maid in Japan: I laughed really hard when Julian asked if Kai was looking at porn or not. I hated Julian at first, but now I love him. That happens a lot, but yeah, he's hilarious. A guys alliance? That's pretty cool, I hope it happens. I chuckled when Charles just randomly walked in on the guys. Roz and Ari are really funny, and I love their friendship together. I love how Roz just kept ranting about her brother out of nowhere. XD Dolph's random appearances are awesome, I love how he's still stalking everyone even though Total Drama Revolution has already ended. I loved the challenge, and I loved how Suzuki dressed up as a maid. I'm thinking about making fanart of that. XD Estrella barely said anything during the chapter, I hope she gets more lines next time. I mean, it's Estrella, she's awesome. Aw, Tolkien's out? I liked Tolkien. It broke my heart when Ari didn't even hug him. Oh well. I wonder who'll be out next.
- Chapter 15 - Another Chapter: Uh, okay, this was a really bizarre chapter. I'm totally with Kai, since I'm not Canadian, Heather won for me. :3 Puck totally poops ice-cubes, I'm sure of it. For some reason, I laughed really hard when the girls were playing spin-the-bottle, and Charles immediately got rid of the bottle on cue. XD Julian is really funny, he's definitely one of my favorite characters. I also ship Julian and Estrella. There definitely has to be some sort of attraction between them. Speaking of Estrella, she hasn't spoken as much. I fear she might be eliminated. Hopefully not, I mean, come on, it's freakin' Estrella. The challenge was... uh, I'm not really sure what the challenge was. It was just everyone getting kidnapped. Layla is awesome, I'm so glad she's made it this far. Alright so, onto the elimination ceremony. It's cool that Chris is revealing the votes, I love that. I honestly don't get Ari. I mean, yeah, Roz has been acting a little weird, but Ari is being a total ass to her. First she purposely tried to annoy Roz, then she votes for her? I still love Ari, but c'mon. I don't really like Casey anymore, I'm not a fan of characters who are mean to people for no other reason but to be mean. Also, I'm pretty sure she's bipolar. First she likes Puck, then she hates him. Make up your mind, gurl. Estrella just admitted that Julian is hot. XD I knew there was something going on between them. The Hat of Death? That's cool, I hope it gets used in other Toad-al Drama seasons. Oh my glarb, no. Estrella? Seriously? :( I guess she kind of deserves to go. She's awesome, but she's been really mute lately. Welp, this was an odd chapter with an odd challenge. I still loved it. :P
- Chapter 16 - A Whale of a Tale - Part One: Hm, a two-part chapter? I wonder what's going to happen. Layla's still the same old Layla. "Well, why don't you find something to do, such as scrub my feet?" XD I'm gonna assume Larry Fashions is Harry Styles, right? Aw, poor Charles. You can tell he's exhausted after doing everything Layla wants. He even took an aspirin. I laughed so hard when Layla shouted, "Charles, give this woman a spanking!" Ooo, pranking the guys. Wonder what that'll lead to. Zomglee, it's Chappy! He sounds so sophisticated. Zari, Scott, Jason, and Toad. Hm, I wonder if they'll be playing a big role in today's chapter? I love how Chappy referred to Chris as Christopher. :P Holy crap, it's Smoothie Guy. I thought I would never see him again. XD This whole whale-catching thing is surprisingly interesting. It seems more like a class trip instead of a Total Drama challenge. Puck drowning? I guess he's not really half-penguin. Alright, onto the elimination. Ari votes Roz again, of course. Y'know, Ari's not a good friend. Looks like Casey is out. I love how her and Puck replicated the Donny and Chelsey scene from Revolution. XD Anyways, Casey got a little annoying the last couple of chapters, so she deserves to go, honestly.
- Chapter 17 - A Whale of a Tale - Part Two: I love how Chappy narrated the recap. :P Puck always seems to stay up listening to music, I wonder if the guy ever sleeps or not. How in the world is everyone talking in their sleep? XD Ooo, Puck thinks Ari is cute. I wonder what Casey and Tolkien would do if they found out? Ew, Roz likes Dustin Nutria, who I'm assuming is Justin Beiber. She has no taste in music, jussayin'. I love how Charles is starting to stand up for himself to Layla, but continues to do everything for her. I'm honestly losing respect for Ari. She claims that she's best friends with Roz, but she continues to be rude to her and even try to eliminate her. I hope she changes, because she's a really nice character, but lately, she's been acting really mean. Layla's the main character of the story? I knew it! :P Charles is secretly buff, I totally forgot about that. Chappy spent a night in jail? Wow, what a rebel. Some people don't choose the thug life, the thug life chooses them. How are you supposed to catch a whale with a net? XD Oh, Chappy. It's weird, Chappy didn't even care that Puck was going to drown. I swear, I thought he was Chris for a moment. I love how Charles just dropped a sack of grapes on everyone. Woo-hoo, go Puck! Ride that Ol' Humpy. :P Yay, he's got immunity. Onto the elimination. So, of course Ari votes for Roz, y'know, even though they're supposed to be in an alliance together. D'aww, Julian? I was really liking him, he was hilarious, and had a lot of great moments. Oh well. Only five left. :3
- Chapter 18 - Chocolate Pain: Whoa, did the writing style change, or is it just me? I wonder where Puck went that made him so dirty. I feel like the contestants hate him, he's most likely going to be eliminated next. I mean, when Layla thinks you're rude, you should be worried. I laughed so hard when Roz said, "Hai, how was everyone's night? Did you have cool dreams? I sure did. Mine was about me and Chappy riding on a dolphin." XD Puck stopped picking his butt two months ago? Eww. :P Woo-hoo, the final five! Although, Ari is right, they're probably gonna get some really hard/disgusting challenge for making it so far. Aw, Puck likes everyone, even Layla. Is Ari still thinking about voting off Roz? Sheesh, I'm losing respect for this girl more and more every day. Wow, Ari had a boyfriend that whole time? Then why was she flirting with Tolkien? I mean, she could have at least broken up with her boyfriend if she didn't like him. I love how they got so many views on their video in less than an hour. XD Short challenge, but I still loved it. Ari is conflicted whether or not to vote Roz because Roz has been ignoring her? Seriously? Come on Ari, you've changed. Aw, Puck? Oh well, I kinda figured he would be out. Gasp, his real name is Cornelius Puckerschmidt? Dun dun dun. Well, I liked Puck, he was great. I'll miss him.
- Chapter 19 - The Abhorrent Race: Before I start, I'm just gonna give my thoughts on the remaining players. First off, Layla/Charles. Oh, man, how I love Layla. Her and Charles are the two best characters you've ever created, Toad. XD I stated this before, but basically, the way she treats Charles combined with his nonchalant response is what makes the two of them so great. Who else is there? Roz? Well, I really like Roz, she has some awesome moments. The thing I really like about her, though, is that she's a nutcase, but she's not a copy of Izzy. She has her own personality, and she does her own thing. Then there's Ari, who I'm pretty neutral about. She's really nice, and I love her awkward personality, but I just don't like how she's voting for Roz, her best friend. It seems really scummy to me. As for Kai, he's really funny, and I love his magic persona. He's not a total copy of Harold, he's just a geek who has his flaws, which is what makes him so great. Alright, onto the chapter. I'm assuming Ari is back to normal, because she's talking and aligning with Roz without complaining or anything. Which is great, because I loved the old Ari. Kai is in an alliance with Layla, huh? That's cool, but I wonder why he chose to be in an alliance with her. Oh my, Layla dropping the f-bomb was so unexpected, and it made me laugh so much. Then she just nonchalantly tells Ari to get her a latte. XD Poor Charles, having to carry Layla around. Smoothie Guy! I love him. Kai is really gullible. :P Charles is a genius, making that carriage like that. I hope Layla wins immunity, her making it to the final two would be the best thing ever. Charles flipping Kai off made me laugh so much. XD Nah, Roz, it's totally safe to get in some random guy's van. Woo-hoo, Layla won the challenge! She's got a guranteed spot in the finals. :D Wow, Kai is eliminated? I honestly expected him to go to the final two. And Ari? Hm, I'm a little glad she got eliminated. I love her, but she turned pretty mean, and Roz deserved to go to the finals a lot more than her. Either way, I'll miss her and Kai.
- Chapter 20 - The Epic Finale of Epicness: And only two are left. I'm personally rooting for Layla, because she's my favorite character ever. If Roz wins, I'll still be happy. Both of them deserve to win. Plus, Layla already has enough money, I'm just hoping she gives it to Charles or something. It's nice to see the losers again. Except for Gail, I don't want to see her again. I don't know why I laughed so much when Anderson yelled from the sidelines, "Ooooooh." I hope Layla comes out soon, I wouldn't want Roz to win automatically. I at least want Layla to put up a fight. Yay, Chappy and the Whale Club! I love them. :P I love how the final challenge is a combination of some of the previous challenges. It's great to see Layla actually trying to win, you know, without Charles. I mean, she even scrubbed a guy's crack. :| I love how Roz just totally destroyed all those Japanese creatures without even trying. I don't know why I laughed so hard when she went into the outbox and shouted "no paper," causing that demon thing to run away crying. XD Charles can speak Japanese fluently? What a man of talents. Layla is being so much nicer now that Charles isn't around to help her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love me some mean Layla, but I also like how nice she's being. It's nice to see her this way. Wow, the final wrestling match is getting really intense. Both Layla and Roz deserve to win. Holy crap, Layla's the winner! :D I was rooting for her since chapter one, and now she actually won. It's weird, most of the time, my favorites win. I wanted Owen to win Island, and he won. I wanted Heather to win World Tour, and she won. There's a lot more examples, but you get the point. Anyways, I'm so glad that Layla won, and I'm glad she gave the money to Charles. She's definitely changed, but not in a bad way.
Total Drama Tokyo was a blast, and I loved reading it. Some people say Revolution is your best season, but personally, I really like this one too. It's definitely as good as Revolution, possibly even better.
I loved the characters (except Gail), they were all so unique (except Gail) and every single one had some hilarious moments (except Gail). I love Layla, and she's my favorite character. I'm so glad she won, she totally deserved it. After reading this, I'm definitely looking forward to Total Drama: Superstar Showdown. ;D Drink cactus juice! It'll quench 'ya! 16:32, August 13, 2012 (UTC)