Hey guys, it's me, UltimateTORINOR. Let it be known that I don't smoke or drink, and for a seventeen year old living in this day and age, I'd like to think that's an accomplishment.
I'd like to think that I've made some friends here, and I've had a pleasant time here on the wiki, and reading the stories that everyone has made. I'd like to thank anyone who made this short period of time a great one.
My only true regret (and it is quite small) is that my story might not be quite as noticed as I had hoped when I first joined the wiki. But, of course, it has been noticed, despite competing with other author's stories (authors who have been on the wiki much longer than I have).
Thanks to the advice given to me by Sprinklemist, I'll be more open with you guys. Here goes...
I'm mainly based at fanfiction.net but you'll be able to find me here occasionally. You'll probably have more luck reaching me over there.
Anyway, I'm a big fan of writing, and it's one of the only things that can turn my bad days around, clear my head, or being the great finish to an awesome day. I'll bet more than a few of you feel the same, or why would you be here in the first place?
More things about me...mostly random facts...
I have more physical scars than you will ever have in your entire life. Period. Don't try to challenge me, people. I know what I'm talking about. If you want a specific number, let's say it's more than 10. A lot more.
I'm a twin. Or, was a twin. If you want me to go into specifics or details, you'll need to ask me yourself. That's not information I give out on a whim. And I think I basically contradicted myself. Sweet...
I'll post more when I feel like it. Oh, yeah! I'm a fan of Total Drama Island!
...But you already knew that, too, right?
Also, Noah is my favorite character, not only because he's awesome, but because we share a lot of similarities. Only reason he's my image at the moment.
And, to finally add some more to this nearly barren page, I'd just like to say that I fully aspire to be an author someday. I can't really see myself doing anything else.
Other stuff that you might want to know about me...
My favorite musical artist is Imogen Heap, and there is absolutely no contest in this area. I've really fallen in love with a number of her songs...
...And I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend...Yeah...
Well, that's a cheery note to end on, isn't it?
You may also find me on the TDI Camps wiki, because I find the idea quite clever...if used to its full potential, of course...
There will be more later!
Attempted trying to get a signature for myself this morning. If this works, I'll be amazed.
UltimateTORINORAnd the quest for the Ultimate continues... 14:50, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
I'm currently working on one story only, and here it is, with all of its glory...
The link worked? I must be getting good at this...
Anyway, in case any of you ever find your way here, I better say something that would provide you with enough incentive to press the link slightly above this text.
My story, Total Drama the New Challenge, is my pride and joy. I've wrote a few chapters in other stories, dabbled in this and that, but this story remains as my proudest work. It's one of the many, many competition stories on this site, and it is different.
On of the big reasons why it's different is because it's so long. Almost three eliminations in, and I'm in the upper 40,000 word range. And expect that number to increase with each elimination.
I know that some people might not want to read something that long, on the account that they might burn their retinas.
That is simply not true. You can burn your retinas if...
Fact: If you stare at the sun too long. Not good, people. Not good.
Anyway, a reason you should read despite it's daunting length and horrible formatting, is that it's pretty good. I'm not about to say that it's the best thing ever, and that everyone will instantly like it, but I think that you will be pleasantly...pleased... when you start reading.
Total Drama the New Challenge features all new campers, and only one of them is my own creation. The others were submitted by various authors on fanfiction.net, all with their different backgrounds, talent, and charm.
Needless to say, the campers are extremely unique.
Oh, and did I mention there are interns? Check out the story to see the surviving victims of horrible physical labor!
This story is also the ultimate reason I started an account in the first place, as I'm fascinated by the layout and godlike drawings of users on this site.
Thanks guys, if I think of more, I'll write it down here.
Well, I guess it's time to add something else down here, considering I'll be working on a story with Fanny. I don't know how well it'll turn out, but I'll try it.
If you want to be my friend, that would be totally awesome! And I need a friend! Everyone needs friends! And I'm a pretty funny guy, too! So that's a plus! Seriously, though, it gets lonely when I'm just talking to myself over here...in my basement...alone...
- Sprinklemist (UltimateTORINOR is nice and awesome)
- Awesome author and person... well, we say that about everybody but details, details. (JK, you are.) With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us 00:05, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
- A fine writer, and exceptionally thorough with reader feedback. You'd make a good story reviewer. Gideoncrawle I have a song to sing, O! Sing me your song, O! A wandering minstrel, I-- 20:24, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Good writer, nice guy, and a person who's not afraid to say what they feel or think! HINT:A AWESOME USER,that loves Chatango and Chatting but wonders,what's with Cyan? 16:00, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You are without a doubt a great user here and a very nice person. I have yet to read your story but I plan on doing so as time permits. --DJ Spenstar! 20:07, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Fanny (You rock dude!)
- You rock! >:D Reddy!!:) :( :D xD DX >:D ;( ;)Reddy loves emotioncons. 23:16, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Rock on! --Now the party don't start 'til Koops logs in!
- A great writer, and an amazing guy! You shouldn't be so negative about yourself. Once I find the time to sit down and read your massive story, I'll do so. I've read some bits, and it's SO worth mentioning. Goldenshane 02:27, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- You're so right! Everyone needs a friend; plus, I like people that are funny and good-hearted. CrystalNeonSummerSnow Oh, why did we build Gwen's face?!
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3