11 of the shoddiest casting choices in Redvivor history return to where it all began to compete against each other in a battle of wits... while armed with everything but.
|Castaway||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Voted Out||Fountain|
|Manila||1st Voted Out|
|Picked Chalice C|
|Manila||2nd Voted Out|
|Picked Chalice B|
|Manila||3rd Voted Out|
|Picked Chalice C|
|Quezon||Grahame||4th Voted Out|
|Quezon||5th Voted Out|
|Quezon||6th Voted Out|
|Quezon||7th Voted Out|
|Manila||8th Voted Out|
1 This player incurred two penalty votes after a chalice was played on them.
- The kind of sub-par cast that led to an actually pretty twisted and memorable RP.
- Half the cast being made up of WC users.
- So many people playing Survivor characters that I made it the season's initial twist.
- The triumphant return of the Fountain of Youth and Chalice twists.
- Anna being voted out first, only to be immediately revived at the Fountain of Youth and returning to the game as an out of character, overly confrontational creature of the night.
- ThinKing being neither thin nor a king, and having zero personality due to his constant thinking.
- Nate playing some incarnation of Donald Trump for the second Redvivor in a row.
- Liz being a literal robot and frequently malfunctioning.
- Nick being a vain douchebag who constantly flexed his muscles, slicked back his hair, and acted arrogant (but at least he KNEW that about himself).
- Nick being potentially the most accurate Survivor parody ever.
- Nadiya and Anna's constant feud threatening the security of the post-merge Manila alliance.
- Redvivor Fun Fact: In this game, Nadiya, played by GhostNosies, was voted out in 3rd place. Rewind to a few months prior, where Natalie, Nadiya's twin sister played by Bruno, was voted out to become the 3rd place finisher of Ovivor: Ethiopia. Now, who voted Natalie out?
- Marco and Donald's ongoing feud, featuring Donald's constant reference to Rubio as "little Marco".
- Marco having two chalices at the final six and still managing to fuck it up.
- Liz playing a chalice on herself and nearly sending herself home as a result.
- Liz being sniped by the spam filter twice during the hot potato challenge.
- Liz winning sandbags with four bags versus Anna's two.
- Anna being a raging bitch the entire game, only to wind up being medically evacuated at the final four.
- Michelle's blindside at the hands of a strategically inept Anna.
- Dra winning Redvivor for the third time and the utter disgust that now plagues Reddy's opinion of him.
- Nick being ridiculously robbed of his rightful Redvivor win.
- None so far