Fifteen brand new castaways trek into the Canadian wilderness for Redvivor's groundbreaking new season. Split into three tribes and faced with evolved challenges, insane compatriots, and generational conflict, just who will survive to claim the title of Sole Redvivor?
And to top it all off: the RP world's very first (and hopefully only) super idol goes off like a loaded gun.
1 Debbie was given immunity by Brook.
|Castaway||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Voted Out||Total Votes|
|Jepsen||1st Voted Out|
|Trudeau||2nd Voted Out|
|Jepsen||3rd Voted Out|
|Wade||4th Voted Out|
|5th Voted Out|
|Jepsen||6th Voted Out|
|Wade||7th Voted Out|
|Trudeau||8th Voted Out|
|Trudeau||9th Voted Out|
|Wade||10th Voted Out|
|Jepsen||11th Voted Out|
2 4 votes against Woo were nulled thanks to a hidden immunity idol.
3 Angie used the double-vote pen, making her vote count as two.
- The stellar cast as per the usual~
- The three evenly-matched tribes trading blows all the way up to the merge.
- Kim saying around one sentence before dying off.
- Pam listening to an enigmatic 'Map' and constantly changing Trudeau's tribe color to beige instead of white, much to Reddy Probst's frustration.
- Tommy Wiseau being Tommy Wiseau with all of his glorious logic, worldly advice and wisdom.
- Matilda leading a charge against Woo and the younger generation in general, only to be promptly voted out. Also, very few people realizing who she actually was.
- Social Justice Wario calling people out on being problematic throughout the RP.
- Captain K'nuckles becoming disenchanted with the game due to his quest to find Candied Island.
- Deathrine constantly seeking out death and claiming to be 'so happy' despite her perpetual lack of emotion. Also, her merged tribe name suggestion: Pain, Death, Tears, Suffering.
- Dumb blonde Angie coming in clutch by winning the final tribal immunity challenge for her tribe and sending the Wade tribe to their very first Tribal Council.
- Debbie's frequently mentioned professions and generally spot-on Debbie-isms.
- Joe buying a ton of beef at the auction and the resulting gastrointestinal distress.
- Debbie & Joe's old people alliance.
- Woo: does six backflips in a row followed by a handstand and a perfect split
- Brook marching to the beat of her own drum for pretty much the entire game, with her hippish style, nudity, veganism, passive resistance and perplexing Benadryl fixation.
- Jon attempting to change his vote during at the final six... while the votes were being read.
- Woo managing to assemble the very first super idol in RP history and using it to save himself, resulting in fan-favorite SJWario's unceremonious elimination and the various reactions on wiki chat.
- Everyone giving up on trying to find the normal hidden immunity after Woo played his, due to believing that was the only idol in the game.
- Brook giving up the final immunity necklace in order to save Debbie, believing she was a target when she actually wasn't, and as a result being voted out herself. Bonus points for this actually not being one of OHF's self-engineered blindsides.
- Nate not playing a politician.
- Muff winning his very first RP ever after only playing in one other RP beforehand.
- Toad's return to his usual "female finalist with zero votes against her" trope.
- Dra blatantly admitting that he was playing to get 0 jury votes in the end.
- Reddy Probst begging people to be more original than playing Survivor characters and roughly a third of the cast ignoring him and doing so anyways.
- Game Changers: SJWario