Deep near the heart of Africa, twelve new Redvivor castaways have been marooned in a desolate, unforgiving land torn apart by both war and nature: Chad. Honesty, Deception, Neutrality and hive-minds abound, who will come out on top?
|2||Redvivor Trivia Tug o' War||Borkoops||Unpredictable|
1 Due to being the only person on his tribe without immunity, TwilightFan was automatically eliminated.
|Castaway||Original Tribe||Post-Mutiny||Merged Tribe||Voted Out||Total Votes|
|Kanem||1st Voted Out|
|Kanem||2nd Voted Out|
|Kanem||Kanem||3rd Voted Out|
Ginga Ninja Jack
|Kanem||Kanem||So Long||4th Voted Out|
|Borkoops||Kanem||5th Voted Out|
|Borkoops||Kanem||6th Voted Out|
|Kanem||Kanem||7th Voted Out|
|Borkoops||Borkoops||8th Voted Out|
2 Fletcher voted for Cathy, a member of the other tribe, and thus one vote against Cathy did not count.
3 3 votes against Carolyn were nulled thanks to a hidden immunity idol.
4 1 vote against Seinfeld was nulled thanks to a hidden immunity idol.
- Most of the cast being fairly accurate and great.
- The Honesty vs Deception twist at the beginning of the game, where Carolyn and So chose Deception (giving them each a first-tribal-only idol) and Shirin and Brock chose Honesty, giving their tribe an advantage in the first immunity challenge.
- So's blatant lie about their being a Neutrality box at the twist and everyone seeing right through her. No clue why, I mean, they had no way of knowing...
- Kanem losing the first challenge in spite of their advantage.
- All three white-collar women competing and actually playing out similarly to who they actually did on Survivor. Also the fact that they constantly tried to blow up each other's games.
- Cathy giving everyone completely random names and everyone becoming hopelessly confused.
- PetitionRedvivor being angry and cynical.
- Fletcher voting for Cathy, a member of the other tribe, at the first Tribal Council.
- Seinfeld being actually pretty funny.
- The mutiny where So mounted an invasion of the Kanem tribe, leaving TwilightFan and Cathy all alone.
- TwilightFan being automatically eliminated when Cathy won immunity.
- So and Carolyn's idols finally coming out, in addition to two fake idols from So causing massive confusion only to make no difference whatsoever when PetitionRedvivor still went home.
- Cathy flipping on Seinfeld and Shirin, and the ensuing hive-mind that followed.
- So and Seinfeld voting for Leah and Brock during the jury vote, respectively, so that one would get second place over the other. That worked well.
- The Redvivor Winner Curse being broken and the social ostracism inflicted upon Ashley and Dylan as a result.
- Japan: Cathy, Shirin