(Credit to Owenandheatherfan for the logo.)
Fourteen all-new castaways venture to Egypt for another explosive season; social justice, forbidden love, and challenge streaks abound.
|Castaway||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Voted Out||Total Votes|
|Ra||1st Voted Out|
|Ra||2nd Voted Out|
|Ra||3rd Voted Out|
|Horus||4th Voted Out|
|Ra||5th Voted Out|
|6th Voted Out|
|Horus||7th Voted Out|
|Horus||8th Voted Out|
|Ra||9th Voted Out|
|Horus||10th Voted Out|
|Horus||11th Voted Out|
|Ra||12th Voted Out|
- The great cast.
- Ivy and Fedora feuding over social justice but still awkwardly working together.
- Nigel failed attempt at a #UKIP alliance.
- Cristina's immunity run that allowed her to survive her alliance's decimation.
- The tragic end to said immunity run.
- Ivy (OHF) blindsiding Elizabeth (CK). Speaks for itself.
- Pete and Laura's forbidden romance.
- Avery and Cristina's season-long rivalry.
- Senile Trainer being utterly robbed of the merge.
- Joffrey boasting about being a king and then being the first voted off.
- Ivy winning in spite of her irritating everyone early on.
- SleepingBeauty sleeping through most of the game and making it to the end.
- SleepingBeauty only waking up after Ivy kissed her.
- Cristina and ReddyProbst's affair.
- Elizabeth being a 'bloody Brit'.
- IsterMe's amazing strategy of trying to convince people who to vote as the votes were being read.
- Ivy curb-sromping SleepingBeauty in the jury vote and becoming the third unanimous Redvivor winner.
- Ivy being pegged as the first boot but ultimately winning the game.
- Cristina blindsiding Rapunzel.
- Avery/SleepingBeauty teaming up with the remaining Ra tribe (forming #GotTheGen) at the merge against Cristina/Ister/Laura/Pete.
- Ivy dumping out Ra's rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.