In Redvivor's debut season in the The Philippines, nine castaways embarked on the most thrilling adventure ever... *flashback to the castaways being marooned in the Philippines* There were heroes... *Marco is shown winning immunity* Villains... *Satan cackles evilly in the confessional* And truly unforgettable moments... *Luna breaks down at the final four*...
Now, Redvivor is back for yet another go. Deep in the jungles of Panama, 10 castaways are about to endure the game loved by many, but conquered by few. And not only will they be fighting against the other castaways, they'll also be fighting against the game itself. Each week, one castaway will be banished to isolation on Exile Island. There, they will be able to look for clues to a Hidden Immunity Idol, which has the power to nullify all votes cast against a person at any Tribal Council of their choice. However, once the idol is found, new, less-than favorable things will be hidden at Exile. For the ghost of the island isn't too kind when it comes to people taking her precious idols...
|#||Challenge||Immunity||Exile Island||Voted Out|
|1||Battleship||Ric + Riley||Stewart||Taylor|
1 Gia was given immunity by Stewart.
|Castaway||Tribe||Voted Out||Total Votes|
|Boston Rob||1st Voted Out|
|2nd Voted Out|
|3rd Voted Out|
|4th Voted Out|
|5th Voted Out|
|6th Voted Out|
Fann Y. Fiction the 2010th
|7th Voted Out|
2 2 votes against Dr. Spaceman were nulled thanks to a hidden immunity idol.
3 Gia played a phony idol, resulting in her receiving one penalty vote.
4 Stewart used the double-vote pen, making his vote count as two.
Credit to CK
- The OTT cast as a whole.
- The dysfunctions of the 'Stealth R Us' alliance.
- Town Crier going against Stealth R Us on multiple occasions.
- The Exile Island twist playing a fairly important role with the cast.
- Mary coming very close to winning the season.
- Gia and Saison's conflict reaching its peak at the FTC.
- Gia playing her Phony Idol, calling the game rigged, surviving, and then ultimately winning anyway.
- The initial 2-2-1 jury vote in all its hectic glory.