|Hair color||Sky Blue (dyed)|
|Episode Eliminated||"You Ain't Scene Nothing Yet"|
|Family||Mother, Father, Sister, Grandfather (deceased),|
|Friends||Bethany, Lita, Seraphina, Weston, Melissa, Vance, Kalino,|
|Enemies||Aiden, Pascal, Riley (rivals), Tessa (maybe)|
|Talent||French Horn, Filming|
Ever since his grandfather punished Xidorn for lying about a broken window, Xidorn has sworn to always tell the truth. Xidorn holds honesty very highly, and isn’t afraid to share the truth if he feels it needs to be shared. Xidorn is a strong believer in justice and karma as well. Despite this, Xidorn is a nice guy who does a lot of volunteer work at school.
Besides volunteering, Xidorn is a member of the school band and first chair French horn player. Xidorn knows this is ‘nerdy’; he admits to being a geek. Xidorn doesn’t believe in hiding who he is or what he believes. Xidorn shows this through his weird sense of style and dying his hair non-natural colors frequently. He’s also an open supporter or advocate of many causes he sees as important; environmental projects, LGBTQ rights and awareness and petitioning to have Adam Sandler stop making movies.
Besides that, Xidorn is a informed film buff whose made some relatively popular Claymation shorts online and enjoys video games. Xidorn hopes to become a director and make his own films someday. Xidorn signed up for the show to use the prize money to help pay for film school and believes his honesty and kindness will help him.
- Xidorn was the third contestant eliminated at the merge, the sixth member eliminated from the Molting Eagles, and eleventh eliminated overall. He received seven cups of coffee overall.
- Xidorn's story was originally going to be about learning that it is okay to lie. I scrapped it at the last minute because it felt done and too childish for the wiki.
- Xidorn wasn't originally planned to be transgender, which was a last minute change while writing chapter four. I decided to do it after seeing transgender headcanons for Total Drama on Tumblr and feeling like I could be more inclusive.
- Two scrapped characters’ plots were forming a relationship early on and developing as characters from that. Seraphina and Xidorn took over that role, as I scrapped the other characters, and I thought Seraphina and Xidorn being on separated teams strengthened the plot.
- Seraphina and Xidorn were originally gonna hook up in the merge, but as stated above that changed to try and play with the drama of dating someone from the opposite team.
- Xidorn made it farther in various drafts, usually as an earlier merge boot. However, in the first draft he got 6th place. Up until recently, Xidorn made it another chapter. This was changed when I reworked the elimination order, and I felt Xidorn was the most expandable.
- Xidorn's name means 'truth seeker' and was chosen for that reason.